St James' Park

Delima

13 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Not sure why people filming stuff has any relevance to the stadium we play in mind. Some proper pearl clutching stuff going on :lol:  

We can thank social media, camera phones, celebrity culture for the Increased prevalence of it. 

It’s only going to become more and more widespread as well as the generations to come engage with football in very different ways than those who came before. 

I think your right. The only problem is we hate it, and I think there's a great argument to say it's something to be discouraged for the good of humanity (until that asteroid arrives) 

3 hours ago, jack j said:

The singing sections in level 7 were great. Like an away end most weeks. Rest of the ground used to look down their noses at them though. Now I keep reading there is a lack of young lads etc

my kids have loads of mates that go but they get spread around the ground. 

get all the little toerags in one section again like the old level 7 corner

3 hours ago, jack j said:

The singing sections in level 7 were great. Like an away end most weeks. Rest of the ground used to look down their noses at them though. Now I keep reading there is a lack of young lads etc

There's only so many times in a match you can "Stand up if you hate......." or declare the other teams support to be shit.

Just now, Jack27 said:

FAB meeting tonight is it?

Odds on the leaks of a stadium development?

More likely to be leaks on new food and beverage options and what they’re doing with the East Stand barrier bandit.