St James' Park

Delima

Baggio is a canny poster but to question Dave's support is daft, he regularly goes to home games despite being a Leeds fan. How f***ing commendable is that. I'm a Newcastle fan but would never gan all the way to Leeds to watch one of their games at Elland Road...

It's easier supporting Newcastle when you come from the area, anobody who chooses to support the club when they don't come from here deserve a lot of praise.  It would have been much easier to pick a team who wins things, something we haven't done in most peoples lifetimes.

What sort of prick doesn't support their local team?

Me ?

Prick.

Baggio is a canny poster but to question Dave's support is daft, he regularly goes to home games despite being a Leeds fan. How f***ing commendable is that. I'm a Newcastle fan but would never gan all the way to Leeds to watch one of their games at Elland Road...

It's easier supporting Newcastle when you come from the area, anobody who chooses to support the club when they don't come from here deserve a lot of praise.  It would have been much easier to pick a team who wins things, something we haven't done in most peoples lifetimes.

Me ?

Prick.

:fishing:

had a good saturday baggio?

Not bad, had a lazy day on the sofa apart from having to go to the shop to get something for the cat that's moved into my house.

What about yourself?

not bad, read your shite on here, bit a couple of times, hoovered car out, polished the alloys, cut my grass, helped brother in law lift a sofa out the back of Van, came back on here and saw more of the same.

Baggio and Christmas Tree are two sides of the same coin, both started following the club relatively late in life and as a result neither really understand the game, the club or the supporters.

explains his upset at me for Supporting them since the 70s :lol:

Baggio and Christmas Tree are two sides of the same coin, both started following the club relatively late in life and as a result neither really understand the game, the club or the supporters.

I thought it was your mate Dave that didn't support the club until he'd left school? Or is this your piss poor attempt at defending him? :lol:

I'm 31 and one of my earliest memories was Micky Quinn's debut against Leeds, what's yours?

Guest bimpy474

Me ?

Prick.

:fishing:

:laugh:

Guest bimpy474

I thought it was your mate Dave that didn't support the club until he'd left school? Or is this your piss poor attempt at defending him? :lol:

I'm 31 and one of my earliest memories was Micky Quinn's debut against Leeds, what's yours?

1974 cup final was mine, best day of my life that, we may have lost but it was when i fell in love with the Black and White shirts, its cost me a fortune in money and heartbreak ever since.

Wouldn't change a thing though.

For Mike Ashley, Newcastle United only exists as a vehicle to maximize revenue for Sports Direct.

Selling advertising earns the club money, but doesn't earn Sports Direct any money.

Advertising Sports Direct benefits the business he really cares about.

I tend to believe this is true. We're essentially a massive advertising board for his company at the moment, and the one grain of blind optimism I can take from that is the notion that the better we do, the more global advertising Sports Direct will receive. Therefore Ashley will probably see it as being in his best interests to maximize the club's exposure (and therefore his company's exposure) by competing in continental competitions, which may actually mean that he'll start investing to get us there.

Decent point. We don't know how things will turn out but if Sports Direct do end up getting this exposure - whether by accident or design - it would be pointless for the company to be associated with failure.

1974 cup final was mine, best day of my life that, we may have lost but it was when i fell in love with the Black and White shirts, its cost me a fortune in money and heartbreak ever since.

christ you old bastard :lol: remember that day well was my mates 6th birthday- party was a bit of a shitter for the dads. 

The only thing which went right that day was Brendan Foster winning the race before the match.  Afterwards we welcomed the players back and many thousands turned out, I was in the Leazes at St James' Park to welcome them back but tens of thousands were lining the streets, bastard glory hunters.

The only thing which went right that day was Brendan Foster winning the race before the match.  Afterwards we welcomed the players back and many thousands turned out, I was in the Leazes at St James' Park to welcome them back but tens of thousands were lining the streets, bastard glory hunters.

thats me again mick- im a part timer- i was on the pitch in front of the directors box.

Just saw me mate post this on fb, that bellend has been hanging outside again all day.  :lol:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/312928_288300144526753_100000403101491_936410_545166707_n.jpg

Soopa fantastic in this thread at the moment, like. I've sat in the same seat for the last 21 years at the ****** ****** ***** and I've got my name on it, what do I win?  :laugh2:

It's got nothing to do with being a soopa fan, it's an age thing.  :lol:

thats me again mick- im a part timer- i was on the pitch in front of the directors box.

Happy days, even though we won nothing, as usual.

ive been to a few of these losers parades :lol: :lol:

Soopa fantastic in this thread at the moment, like. I've sat in the same seat for the last 21 years at the Sports Direct Arena and I've got my name on it, what do I win?  :laugh2:

My seat's got some other bugger's name on it.

Guest bimpy474

christ you old bastard :lol: remember that day well was my mates 6th birthday- party was a bit of a shitter for the dads. 

I was 4, tbh it really is my first ever memory, sitting down around my Nan's to watch the Cup Final, as i'm told i just sat there the whole game without saying a word, that was it, i've been Toon bonkers ever since.

Guest bimpy474

Christ you like 60 or something :D

Should really be in the Pet Hates thread but soopafans like you....dear me!

I started following Newcastle around age 7 or 8. If that's late in life, guilty as charged.

:)