St James' Park

Delima

You lie, making 92,000 posts on a forum won't change that.

The fact you've felt the need to change something on my profile shows how much the truth hurts. :lol:

Stop acting like a prick man.

You should take some of your own advice when you're acting like a pedantic fool.

I'm going to name one of my testicles after both of you. Simply, because your a pair of knackers. You're barely worthy of a scrotum that's the only thing.

What will you name the other?

The third one is for safe keeping. In case I need it for owt special. Couldn't rely on these two for a 30second sesh.

Gentlemen, tensions are understandably high, but please remain civil to your fellow supporters, regardless of which anatomy they remind you of.

I was just trying to calm the situation to be fair. Uniting them in one common interest, to take on the Hezmatron.

Guest Howaythetoon

Baggio is a canny poster but to question Dave's support is daft, he regularly goes to home games despite being a Leeds fan. How fucking commendable is that. I'm a Newcastle fan but would never gan all the way to Leeds to watch one of their games at Elland Road...

Baggio is a canny poster but to question Dave's support is daft, he regularly goes to home games despite being a Leeds fan. How fucking commendable is that. I'm a Newcastle fan but would never gan all the way to Leeds to watch one of their games at Elland Road...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Baggio is a canny poster but to question Dave's support is daft, he regularly goes to home games despite being a Leeds fan. How f***ing commendable is that. I'm a Newcastle fan but would never gan all the way to Leeds to watch one of their games at Elland Road...

Not sure why the lols, I'm actually defending Dave, top lad and top supporter to be honest. Petty stuff when debates degenerate into crap about support and just not needed.

Baggio is a canny poster but to question Dave's support is daft, he regularly goes to home games despite being a Leeds fan. How f***ing commendable is that. I'm a Newcastle fan but would never gan all the way to Leeds to watch one of their games at Elland Road...

It's easier supporting Newcastle when you come from the area, anybody who chooses to support the club when they don't come from here deserve a lot of praise.  It would have been much easier to pick a team who wins things, something we haven't done in most peoples lifetimes.

It's easier supporting Newcastle when you come from the area, anobody who chooses to support the club when they don't come from here deserve a lot of praise.  It would have been much easier to pick a team who wins things, something we haven't done in most peoples lifetimes.

What sort of prick doesn't support their local team?

Guest bimpy474

Not sure why the lols, I'm actually defending Dave, top lad and top supporter to be honest. Petty stuff when debates degenerate into crap about support and just not needed.

Indeed, oh you got a bit spoldge on your chin there mate................ :hom:

Guest bimpy474

It's easier supporting Newcastle when you come from the area, anobody who chooses to support the club when they don't come from here deserve a lot of praise.  It would have been much easier to pick a team who wins things, something we haven't done in most peoples lifetimes.

What sort of prick doesn't support their local team?

Me ?

If people want to change their allegiance to a football team it's up to them.

I thought you were making a witty post, the fact that it was a serious one is even more laughable.

It's easy enough to attack the argument rather than the person to avoid threads descending into an ad hominem slagging match. Don't let Mike make us fight amongst ourselves, just makes us look stupid.

Divide and conquer.

It's easy enough to attack the argument rather than the person to avoid threads descending into an ad hominem slagging match. Don't let Mike make us fight amongst ourselves, just makes us look stupid.

:lol: Was wondering when somebody was going to make a Mike reference in this thread.