St James' Park

Delima

I know for a fact it was Mick, we all left when we got the warning PM's and then you emailed me wanting me to sign up on that forum.

Wrong, it was started one time Newcastle-Online was down and everybody was complaining about the state of the temporary forum.

I'm not arguing when it was started, I'm saying that we all fucked off at the same time and you emailed me to sign up for it once we had left.

yep- a true fan thats travelled the length of the country to watch us relegated in the past, a fan that stood in the rain year, on year in the lower division. A true fan with Family and business commitments, A true fan who wants the club to retain its Traditions where practicable. Like I say- for the reason of wanting the attention of going against the grain, you wallow in the s*** Ashley gives us- well done.

You do realise you're justifying yourself to somebody who is on here during home games, don't you?

I now live 300 miles away and have kids yet still retain my season ticket that people on here have used for free on occasions that I can't make it.

yep- a true fan thats travelled the length of the country to watch us relegated in the past, a fan that stood in the rain year, on year in the lower division. A true fan with Family and business commitments, A true fan who wants the club to retain its Traditions where practicable. Like I say- for the reason of wanting the attention of going against the grain, you wallow in the s*** Ashley gives us- well done.

You do realise you're justifying yourself to somebody who is on here during home games, don't you?

I now live 300 miles away and have kids yet still retain my season ticket that people on here have used for free on occasions that I can't make it.

Fact is you don't go to EVERY game = Part time fan = opinion invalid! :)

:notworthy:

he claimed he was a season ticket holder who went to every game-- hes bang on like- it does hurt me that I get to very few games nowadays- If circumstances were right- not financial- just circumstances- id go to everygame home and away, regardless whjat Ashley calls ST James Park.

Not at all, as I say I pay for games even if on the odd occasions I can't make it.

I don't sit on here and talk about what the club should be doing while not even bothering putting my hand in my pocket for tickets in the first place.

Not at all, as I say I pay for games even if on the odd occasions I can't make it.

I don't sit on here and talk about what the club should be doing while not even bothering putting my hand in my pocket for tickets in the first place.

:lol:

I will start to buy tickets for all games, so my voice can be heard here.

Should make custom titles for people with a lot of tickets here, just so we can ignore the rest.

How dear they have a opinion about NUFC, bastards...

Back the the new name, it's shite and we're unlikely to see any benefit from them screwing over 120 years of club history.

I think its shit, but because I dont have a season ticket, I will jusy call it a fart.

Jesus christ. So unless your putting money in the coffers then your opinion on all things newcastle is nil and void. Well then better tell all the foreign lads on here to get lost

I wonder what sort of club Baggio would have If the likes of myself- who hardly missed a single game in 80s-90s hadnt been there in the dark times- dont even try to compare that to the relegation a couple seasons ago

I think its s***, but because I dont have a season ticket, I will jusy call it a fart.

I'm gutted that I have got a season ticket, the devious bastards announced the shitty name change just over a week after the deadline had passed for cancelling the 10 year deal.

Edit.

It looks like Feb 28th is the last date to cancel for next season according to the clubs website.

Back the the new name, it's shite and we're unlikely to see any benefit from them screwing over 120 years of club history.

I don't like it either but I hope they can get good money for it and hope that it can push the club on further, I'll still refer to it as St James' Park as will everyone I know in the same way it was still known as St James' Park and not Sportsdirect@stjamespark.

I wonder what sort of club Baggio would have If the likes of myself- who hardly missed a single game in 80s-90s hadnt been there in the dark times- dont even try to compare that to the relegation a couple seasons ago

Well done for going to games in the 80's. :lol:

Well done for going to games in the 80's. :lol:

went in the 70s anarl- the clubs history is one big joke to you?

So there we have it. The ground name is being sold because the fans are demanding another striker. Is that finally an admission that no more of the Andy Carroll money is going to be spent on players and all £35m has already been reinvested in the club? Those agents fees really must be extortionate....

Let's assume that the £8-10m is an exaggeration and in reality selling this part of the club's heritage will bring in more like £5-7m. Is it worth it? That is not going to help us "compete with the big boys".

At the moment clubs like Stoke City, Fulham and QPR are outspending us, while we plead poverty. That's despite 45K season ticket holders, a significant share of TV money, substantial merchandise income (including three new shirts per year) and the fees banked from other player sales - not just big Andy.

Why are we not already competing with every team in the Premier League except Chelsea, the two Manchester clubs and possibly Arsenal? It can't be put down to massive player wages anymore, unless Alan Smith is still costing us £10m/year....

Like the Carroll transfer fee, a lot of us would accept the economics if we thought the money was going to be used purely for team strengthening but recent history suggests otherwise.

It seems that over four years on, Ashley's lack of due diligence is still being paid for by everyone connected with the club, except those at fault.

:thup:

:thup: .com have got it right imo, this extra sponsorship money will do fuck all man. "More competitive" :hmm:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/8133/mehro5722.jpg

Man just realised i completely ignored Dave's advice from a few pages back.

I'm sorry Dave and i have learnt a valuable life lesson today.

Dave is one of the biggest trolls on here, look at his post count ffs and this is a guy that supported Leeds through his early teens.