St James' Park

Delima

I hope that the media still refer to St James' as that and not SDA, if the media refuse to use the name then nobody is going to pay him anything, not that I'm sure he wants to sell the name in the first place.  Hopefully his tacky brand will get no more publicity then it currently does.

I hope that the media still refer to St James' as that and not SDA, if the media refuse to use the name then nobody is going to pay him anything, not that I'm sure he wants to sell the name in the first place.  Hopefully his tacky brand will get no more publicity then it currently does.

He will probably just ban them from matches if they don't use the new name.

I would imagine they'll need planning permission to put up a new sign where the current St James Park one is, whether the council have any real power to veto it, I don't know but I doubt it.

Think about how long it took last time - I'm sure the original application surfaced like late last year.

im guessing lambias has told organisations call us sda in your articles- or you dont get in.

I would imagine they'll need planning permission to put up a new sign where the current St James Park one is, whether the council have any real power to veto it, I don't know but I doubt it.

If they need planning permission then the council does have real power, at least in the first instance and then it would probably go higher.

Dave is one of the biggest trolls on here, look at his post count ffs and this is a guy that supported Leeds through his early teens.

I met some Barnsley fans years ago while on holiday and went to see Newcastle play Barnsley at Barnsley.  They came in our end have supported Newcastle ever since and now go to more games than I do and they have kids who follow Newcastle.

Cool story

You can't do anything, it's 'cool story BRO'.

Succinct write-up by .com :thup:

If they need planning permission then the council does have real power, at least in the first instance and then it would probably go higher.

Well exactly but I can't see the Secretary of State knocking it back on appeal.

Taken the reference to his shitty company out of the thread title, I don't want to see it.

:clap:

this whole thing is a publicity stunt. we should stop using the name of his brand and deny him his free publicity.

Taken the reference to his shitty company out of the thread title, I don't want to see it.

:clap:

this whole thing is a publicity stunt. we should stop using the name of his brand and deny him his free publicity.

Exactly.

if the freehold of the stadium land is in some way held by the freeman of the City- can they exercise any power over the land/use. Can they step in? anybody know the exact situation regarding the lease on the stadium?

http://publicaccess.newcastle.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=neighbourComments&keyVal=L5ZY13BSAP000

These are the public comments regarding the signs for s**** Direct on the Gallowgate and Barrack Road, 275, not that they made any difference.

That is only the adverts on the outside, I'm not sure they need anything for the St James' Park signs.

http://publicaccess.newcastle.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=neighbourComments&keyVal=L5ZY13BSAP000

These are the public comments regarding the signs for s**** Direct on the Gallowgate and Barrack Road, 275, not that they made any difference.

That is only the adverts on the outside, I'm not sure they need anything for the St James' Park signs.

Well the Ricoh is having to be referred to as the City of Coventry Stadium during the Olympics, so maybe a temporary sign will have to be made

This should be interesting, i'll get the popcorn in........

It's the opposite of interesting, proper hardcore yawn.

Well yes and i'am due a afternoon kip, this may help me along.

Try this, better than nytol...

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=10709

Nah its more fun/boring to watch people who support the same team, trying to dissect each others degree of support because they go to more games, live closer, used to support another team when they were 4, may or may not agree with the Fat man, are or aren't a Geordie and being dismissed for being a Southerner.

Funny as we all love the same thing.

I was only joking with you Bimpy man.

backtracking!!! he's backtracking!!!!

:frantic:

Probably best that you did delete your original post and quote mine as nobody would know what you were on about. O0

posting logistics burrrrrrrn  :'(

Dave is one of the biggest trolls on here, look at his post count ffs and this is a guy that supported Leeds through his early teens.

For what it's worth, this is a lie.

No more bites.

You lie, making 92,000 posts on a forum won't change that.

The fact you've felt the need to change something on my profile shows how much the truth hurts. :lol: