St James' Park

Delima

Metros from South Shields were off for an hour due to flooding could have stopped people travelling.

Don't think so as the rest of the ground was full. It's been like that all season despite it being sold out but Saturday was even emptier than usual.

This game saw United reach the one million mark in home league games for the first time since 1951/52.

The Magpies came very close in their last second tier campaign (2009/10) but fell just short with an aggregate of 997,835. SJP's current capacity and the number of games make it impossible to reach a million in the Premier League.

:thup:

There was around 20 turnstyles.  I used to go in the corner as a bairn in number  7 or 8 but sometimes if it was chocka we'd go in the middle block of 4. Im sure there was another big block in the West Gallowgate as well plus just around the corner beside the old West stand there was a little block.

There was around 20 turnstyles.  I used to go in the corner as a bairn in number  7 or 8 but sometimes if it was chocka we'd go in the middle block of 4. Im sure there was another big block in the West Gallowgate as well plus just around the corner beside the old West stand there was a little block.

Yep,  that's correct.  The eight turnstiles were admittance to the Corner, the next four to get in the Scoreboard, another four for the West Gallowgate with two up the steps, round by the West Stand.

Not seen this mentioned unless im blind but there was loads of level 7 seats empty on Saturday scattered around.  Not sure what the craic was there like unless the flash floods had owt to do with it.

We noticed that as well. It's been like that all season for some reason but Saturday was worse than ever. Strange as all seats up there are sold so it must be tickets holders just not turning up.

Not sure about that, isn't it the section returned by the away team and put back on sale late? That's where I bought my two for Wigan and it was all casual fans, tourists etc. Maybe they just didn't sell them all because they went on sale late?

About 6 seats altogether directly behind me a re season ticket holders but all were empty for Wigan and Burton. Taken against Leeds though.

That's between the centre circle and D in Milburn Level 7

Ah right. It's awful.

To me the start of it sounds like an upbeat, quasi-poor man's remix of The Viking Clap and an African tribal warchant. It's like they were aiming to create a mish mash cultural fusion, which they thought would sound authentic & cool.

Typical Ashley SD United gimick - s*** & tacky.

Ah right. It's awful.

To me the start of it sounds like an upbeat, quasi-poor man's remix of The Viking Clap and an African tribal warchant. It's like they were aiming to create a mish mash cultural fusion, which they thought would sound.

Typical Ashley SD United gimick - s*** & tacky.

Noubt to do with them to be fair just backed by them.