St James' Park

Delima

It's a mute point, the fact is that most of us who were around to live and breathe the magic of the Keegan era are now in our late 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's +...

At the risk of sounding pedantic, the phrase is actually 'Moo Point'. You know, like a cow's opinion, it doesnt matter...its moo.

It's a mute point, the fact is that most of us who were around to live and breathe the magic of the Keegan era are now in our late 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's +...

At the risk of sounding pedantic, the phrase is actually 'Moo Point'. You know, like a cow's opinion, it doesnt matter...its moo.

Moot..

haha

:) yes, i see what you mean meow

Its Moot isn't it?

Not seen this mentioned unless im blind but there was loads of level 7 seats empty on Saturday scattered around.  Not sure what the craic was there like unless the flash floods had owt to do with it.

Guest dazzanufc1892

I had the misfortune of being in level 7 for the Fulham game right infront of a section of fans who tried to bring atmosphere to the game but instead spent most of the time abusing our own fans. Chants of 'we can see you sneaking out', 'is this a library' and so on. The best way to get people to join in is the team doing well, not small collections of chavs shouting at other fans who don't sing

Not seen this mentioned unless im blind but there was loads of level 7 seats empty on Saturday scattered around.  Not sure what the craic was there like unless the flash floods had owt to do with it.

We noticed that as well. It's been like that all season for some reason but Saturday was worse than ever. Strange as all seats up there are sold so it must be tickets holders just not turning up.

Guest chopey

The seat next to me has been empty for two years and when I asked to buy it one week I was told it was a fully paid up season ticket.

I noticed that Saturday. We all had a bit snigger when the "official" attendance of 51,800-odd was announced

We noticed that as well. It's been like that all season for some reason but Saturday was worse than ever. Strange as all seats up there are sold so it must be tickets holders just not turning up.

Not sure about that, isn't it the section returned by the away team and put back on sale late? That's where I bought my two for Wigan and it was all casual fans, tourists etc. Maybe they just didn't sell them all because they went on sale late?

Not sure about that, isn't it the section returned by the away team and put back on sale late? That's where I bought my two for Wigan and it was all casual fans, tourists etc. Maybe they just didn't sell them all because they went on sale late?

No, the seats im referring to were in every section in level 7 of the Milburn.  id say each section was 85% filled at best.