St James' Park

Delima

Ah right. It's awful.

To me the start of it sounds like an upbeat, quasi-poor man's remix of The Viking Clap and an African tribal warchant. It's like they were aiming to create a mish mash cultural fusion, which they thought would sound.

Typical Ashley SD United gimick - s*** & tacky.

Noubt to do with them to be fair just backed by them.

Ahhhh, my bad. Typical of them to at least rubberstamp something which sounds so gimmicky. It's right up SD's alley.

No thanks, cringey Reading and Bolton Wanderers stuff that. If the crowd at SJP are up for it then they're up for it, if they aren't then cringey sing-a-longs won't liven it up.

I agree that the version of Blaydon Races posted is fucking horrendous mind.

Not really relevant but I wish they would play New Radicals - Get What You Give before matches again, love it and it reminds me of NUFC every time I hear it.

No thanks, cringey Reading and Bolton Wanderers stuff that. If the crowd at SJP are up for it then they're up for it, if they aren't then cringey sing-a-longs won't liven it up.

I agree that the version of Blaydon Races posted is f***ing horrendous mind.

Not really relevant but I wish they would play New Radicals - Get What You Give before matches again, love it and it reminds me of NUFC every time I hear it.

Wouldn't mind that .... Cracking tune " wake up kids, we got the dreamers disease"

Guest Howaythetoon

This, I love that song and it was played on Metro Radio in the build up to 99 FA Cup Final with commentary of goals spliced onto the song. Happy days despite the final outcome.

might get lynched but i think the blaydon races is shite and sounds cringey as fuck.

wish the morons would get the crowd into it with some tunes that we all get into

this would liven it up  :lol:

Can we not just bin this pleb already?

Guest Open_C

That new Blaydon Races is twatful like :anguish:

Couldn't go wrong with the classic Robson era buildup imo which (from memory, probably wrong order) consisted of O Fortuna, Blitzkreig Bop, the Alan Price version of Blaydon Races they still play at half time, then Local Hero.

Guest neesy111

Couldn't go wrong with the classic Robson era buildup imo which (from memory, probably wrong order) consisted of O Fortuna, Blitzkreig Bop, the Alan Price version of Blaydon Races they still play at half time, then Local Hero.

This.

This, I love that song and it was played on Metro Radio in the build up to 99 FA Cup Final with commentary of goals spliced onto the song. Happy days despite the final outcome.

Embarrassing this but was driving home from work an hour or so after we beat Brighton the other week on cloud 9, had that tune on and was absolutely buzzing. Proper shouting along to it. :lol:

Totally agreed. Used to love the Jarrow Song being played as well. Lindisfarne - Run For Home after our European home games under Roeder too was class.

:lol: Wants to bin the Blaydon Races and have us sing Neil f***ing Diamond instead?

Tit.

You never know, Sweet Caroline might work with a tweak or two...

Hands, tackiling with hands

Reaching out, doing a foul, getting booked...

Sweet Jackie C (bum, bum, bum...)

I once hoped you would be good

I'm now inclined (bum, bum, bum...)

To believe you never would

But now I...

Think you're quite shite.

This.

Myyyyyyyyy name is little Billy White

I know what's wrong and I know what's right

An' the wife says "Geordie, go to London Town!"

An' if they don't give us a couple of bob, Won't even give you a decent job

Then Geordie, with my blessings, burn them downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

"Have you got 'Into the Valley" by The Skids?"

:snod: On vinyl.  :coolsmiley:

Sold the record, but I possibly still have traces of the bruises from when it was first played at the 1st Year school disco.

Shit, man, have you been checked out for haemophilia?