Problems at Man ure game

Skirge

Gilardino with perhaps the best dive I've ever seen tonight. Cunt.

Mainly flicked between that and Madrid, the other two looked like snoozefests in the first-half.

David Beckham was mint, but Munich are crying for a decent left-footer in midfield. Emre could be brilliant for them.

That Lille coach is a complete arse. If he'd succeeded in taking his players off, he'd have ensured that his team would have got thrown out of the competition, and banned from next year's as well. The general cost to his club would run in millions.

couldnt they have just played on without them on the pitch? i.e. when they didnt take throw-ins & goal kicks etc he could just book them all for time wasting. They'd all get sent off and then man utd would win 1000-0. Maybe not.

Guest Deep456

Yes I fn back them. If that happened to me I would walk off too.

:lol: Will let you off though because you acting like a big kid is fair enough considering you are one  ;)

Aye, but you shouldn't be let off. Remember your commas. ;)

Yes I fn back them. If that happened to me I would walk off too.

:lol: Will let you off though because you acting like a big kid is fair enough considering you are one  ;)

It's simple you don't want me to play I won't try (same as Luque). You cheat me I cheat you. You hit me once I hit you back. It's simple revenge is key to everything in life. As Homer Simpson would say revenge I want revenge.

you take a perfectly legal quick free kick... I... ?

What's Townsend on about saying Lille should be thrown out! :uglystupid2: The players didn't even want to come off. I think the Lille coach should be disciplined and that's it.

I thought they were unfortunate with the disallowed goal. Vidic was doing a good impression of Superman.

Did Man U cheat? If you feel cheated and cheat back then thats up to you but storming off, or trying to just makes you look like a tit!  :cheesy:

He scored in the 83rd, they had 7min plus injury time to strike back.  It's not a lot of time, but it was possible.  They should have just sent everyone forward and gave it hell. 

They took the huff and puff route, though.  Maybe if it happened in the earlier moments of the half, they wouldn't have done that.  Who knows, but you always play to the end of the match, no matter what happens.  Supposed professionals for fuck sakes. 

Cannot believe they tear-gassed the Man Utd fans. Apparently van der Sar copped a load of it an' all... very sneaky way of putting the opposition keeper off like. Gas the bastard.

Sometimes I shake my head at the dross that happens in the "biggest club competition in the world."

Aye van der Saar was suffering from the effects of tear gas in the first half.  French and Belgian police can only be described as cunts, but I tell you what I think happened.  Man Utd's firm sometimes go by the name, ICJ - Inter City Jibbers.  The verb to jib generally means to do something without paying for it.  "We've fucking jib the train from Manchestoh to London".  "We jibbed in at Anfield."  I know for a fact this goes on a lot, and what happened last night was ticketless fans got in to the ground and there was more fans than seats.  The seats above them to the top right weren't there for Man Utd fans because they were on the same level as Lille's support.  I think it was much a do about nothing, but as usual around there, and I've seen it first hand, Charleroi and Antwerp are in the vacinity, the poliss are utter cunts.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Alex Ferguson going mad at Neville, completely making him look like a little kid, was hilarious.

Gary Neville was hit on the head by something thrown from the crowd, I think that throwing things at Gary Neville should be made compulsory at every game.

Guest thenorthumbrian

Aye van der Saar was suffering from the effects of tear gas in the first half.  French and Belgian police can only be described as cunts, but I tell you what I think happened.  Man Utd's firm sometimes go by the name, ICJ - Inter City Jibbers.  The verb to jib generally means to do something without paying for it.  "We've f****** jib the train from Manchestoh to London".  "We jibbed in at Anfield."  I know for a fact this goes on a lot, and what happened last night was ticketless fans got in to the ground and there was more fans than seats.  The seats above them to the top right weren't there for Man Utd fans because they were on the same level as Lille's support.  I think it was much a do about nothing, but as usual around there, and I've seen it first hand, Charleroi and Antwerp are in the vacinity, the poliss are utter cunts.

And the Manure fans have got the nerve to have a go at the scousers for being thieves, the hypocrites.

Aye van der Saar was suffering from the effects of tear gas in the first half.  French and Belgian police can only be described as cunts, but I tell you what I think happened.  Man Utd's firm sometimes go by the name, ICJ - Inter City Jibbers.  The verb to jib generally means to do something without paying for it.  "We've f****** jib the train from Manchestoh to London".  "We jibbed in at Anfield."  I know for a fact this goes on a lot, and what happened last night was ticketless fans got in to the ground and there was more fans than seats.  The seats above them to the top right weren't there for Man Utd fans because they were on the same level as Lille's support.  I think it was much a do about nothing, but as usual around there, and I've seen it first hand, Charleroi and Antwerp are in the vacinity, the poliss are utter cunts.

And the Manure fans have got the nerve to have a go at the scousers for being thieves, the hypocrites.

Fair enough but I remember the Holte End home to Britain's fattest fans, shouting you fat bastard at Rooney.  Double standards is part and parcel of football.

Disgusting behavior from the police, tear gassing people as they left the stadium, just walking out, with their kids in toe. Hope the right people are sued to high heaven by every fan that was there.

About time English fans are treated with some respect.

Whole thing was fkd up!!

But I bet the tits on ITV would not have been crying "disgrace" if it had been Fergie taking Man Ure off the field.

They felt robbed and you can't blame them for that, its just lucky they decided to play on as they ares till in with ashout only 0-1 down and IMO they were the better team lastnight.

Whole thing was fkd up!!

But I bet the tits on ITV would not have been crying "disgrace" if it had been Fergie taking Man Ure off the field.

They felt robbed and you can't blame them for that, its just lucky they decided to play on as they ares till in with ashout only 0-1 down and IMO they were the better team lastnight.

People are saying it should be allowed, but the ref didn't blow his whistle, is that not a rule, am confused???

The ref was talking to Giggs before he hit it, no idea if he was telling him he could take it quickly or not, but the ref walked away from the ball so Giggs hit it, but the ref had his back to it, he was not very clear on what he was allowing, their keeper was still on his post trying to line the wall up.

FIFA need to be dam clear on this quick free kick thing, I say best way to deal with it is to stop it and make it clear that they must wait for a whistle!

The ref was talking to Giggs before he hit it, no idea if he was telling him he could take it quickly or not, but the ref walked away from the ball so Giggs hit it, but the ref had his back to it, he was not very clear on what he was allowing, their keeper was still on his post trying to line the wall up.

FIFA need to be dam clear on this quick free kick thing, I say best way to deal with it is to stop it and make it clear that they must wait for a whistle!

But i thought that was the rule?

If so Lille have been ripped. If not then fair enough.