AZ or Fenerbahce?

Rich

Murwinduck, Toon's Taylor is just talking about some Turkish fans that came on here before that were idiots. This happened before.

yeah mate . so why he said " stupid arse" some of turks  or some of turk fans ?  ...  everyone in this forum know  what did toon's mean in his post. nevermind mate. not a problem . cya.

He said that because those particular fans who came on then were stupid.

I don't think he means all Turkish people. :lol:

AZ are exactly the kind of team we don't like playing. No superstars, but disciplined, well organised, well coached and fit. They were nowhere a few years ago, came up, nearly won the league and have cemented themselves as a top flight first division team over here since then.

Parallels might be Leicester under Martin O Neill, or Bolton...

Give me Fenerbace any day.

update : those parallels are more in terms of style / cost / small club doing well than nearly winning the league...

Guest Murwinduck

Please God, let Fener beat AZ.

:)    yeah mate agreed. please god lets fener beat AZ. if fener play good. they have power to beat AZ.

Guest Murwinduck

----------------Volkan-------

Onder----Edu-----Lugano---Umit

Tumer---Appiah---Deniz----Tuncay

-----------------Alex----------------

-------------- Kezman-----------------

Thats Fener players today match.

i think kezman can beat AZ. when kezman was playing PSV , he had scored 9 goals AZ in 5 match ..

why it can be today ?... :)

Has Tuncay signed a new contract yet?

Both teams are dangerous on their day, like us really. Doesnt matter who we get..although obviously its nicer to travel to Holland.

We will have to beat the best teams if we want to win it so I have no fears which team wins.

Guest Murwinduck

Both teams are dangerous on their day, like us really. Doesnt matter who we get..although obviously its nicer to travel to Holland.

We will have to beat the best teams if we want to win it so I have no fears which team wins.

no mate not yet. but tuncay is best player of fenerbahce . i dont think so , he wont go any other team.

Sorry if I've missed it but is the AZ - Fen match on tonight?                                                                                                                     

no mate not yet. but tuncay is best player of fenerbahce . i dont think so , he wont go any other team.

I thought he said if you guys win the league this year (is it your anniversary year?) he would feel his job was done and he could move on.

He was said to have signed for us on a pre contract deal in January, but likewise a Spanish or Italian team. Think that was his agent trying to force Fener into raising the contract though.

Id have him here in a shot, Alex, edu and Appiah too.

Guest Murwinduck

I thought he said if you guys win the league this year (is it your anniversary year?) he would feel his job was done and he could move on.

He was said to have signed for us on a pre contract deal in January, but likewise a Spanish or Italian team. Think that was his agent trying to force Fener into raising the contract though.

Id have him here in a shot, Alex, edu and Appiah too.

maybe you're right. yes this year is anniversary year (1907-2007). maybe he go after win the  league champion.but i think fenerbahce president (Aziz Yıldırım very rich man)  dont let tuncay go any team. Cause of tuncay is the symbol of fenerbahce. if he go any team fenerbahce fans will too angry to aziz yıldırım. but definetely no one know what happen at the end of the season. also  alex and appiah's contract ends this summer . that is the another big problem for fenerbahce.

Willow the Wisp mate ,    AZ-Fenerbahce match Today after 1 hour. 

AZ every time.

Dutch football is shit (see how easily we have dispatched Dutch teams in our recent past) and i don't want us playing the dirty stinking Turks again as not only are their fans scumbags but i think we would struggle with the atmosphere in Istanbul in particular.

Guest Murwinduck

Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Goalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

tumer 21 minute

GOlllllllllllllllllllllllllllll