AZ or Fenerbahce?

Rich

Guest Murwinduck

We  will pass  . and we will f..ck your big ass  dont wory idiot english. go home and eat my hotdog.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Guest Darth Toon

We  will pass  . and we will f..ck your big ass  dont wory idiot english. go home and eat my hotdog.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

mackems.gif

Quality!

Guest Murwinduck

AZ, just so we dont have to put up with another invasion of stupid arse Turks coming in and fighting with everyone and each other.

yeah yeah i know , turks f..ck your mother big and yellow ass hah ?    you are a boy , who born after incest relation. f..ckin english idiots.

Guest Darth Toon

If this guy's reaction is representative of how Turkish people respond to the slightest provocation, then I'd say there's a good chance Emre is royally fucked...

AZ, just so we dont have to put up with another invasion of stupid arse Turks coming in and fighting with everyone and each other.

yeah yeah i know , turks f..ck your mother big and yellow ass hah ?    you are a boy , who born after incest relation. f..ckin english idiots.

http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/selma.jpg

You've got me there like.

Guest Murwinduck

when english people learn respect . i never say bad things this forum but i just read toon's massage and this is fully s***. whatever banned not important for me . the important part is "respect" . but i think he and some of english never get it.

cya.

ps:sorry about my english.

here comes the wanker brigade, talking repect when his first words are "all english people are going to get fucked in the arse". Idiot.

Hope you'll be crying in your kebab tonight Murwinduck.

Guest Murwinduck

If this guy's reaction is representative of how Turkish people respond to the slightest provocation, then I'd say there's a good chance Emre is royally f*****...

yeah clever boy , so what about tonny says?  you should under 13 .

Guest Murwinduck

Murwinduck, Toon's Taylor is just talking about some Turkish fans that came on here before that were idiots. This happened before.

yeah mate . so why he said " stupid arse" some of turks or some of turk fans ? ... everyone in this forum know what did toon's mean in his post. nevermind mate. not a problem . cya.