Smoggies Match Prediction

Guest woffy_27

0 - 1 Viduka header, pray to god im wrong like.

has he ever scored a header?

i want nik dabizas as the half time hero to stamp on viduka in the style of the nasty spiteful cowardly vicious stamp that viduka carried out on dabizas in our 4-3 win at leeds.

Guest woffy_27

0 - 1 Viduka header, pray to god im wrong like.

has he ever scored a header?

i want nik dabizas as the half time hero to stamp on viduka in the style of the nasty spiteful cowardly vicious stamp that viduka carried out on dabizas in our 4-3 win at leeds.

yeah fatboy will need to be tightly marked, hes's a good player when he wants to be, that's if he ain't gobbled half of greggs cornish pasties pre match

Guest JamesD

this is the only match for a two month period i will have been able to watch, so they better win it!

This will be the second time I will be seeing the Toon play on TV here in Canada they are not so generous when it comes to Newcastle so I'll savour this moment. I hope we will win but I fear Roeder may screw it up with his tactics 1-1 

I think we'll do them, Woodgate and Pogatetz are not the fastest and Taylor and Davies can both be got at down the flanks. Yak and Viduka can cause us problems but I fancy us for 2-1.

Guest SmileyCulture

Aslong as Huntington is'nt played on the left we sould have a pretty god chance, no offense to the lad but when it came to pushing up last week he was fine getting up the pitch but his passing was poor, it seemed very much like he was facing where he wanted to pass, closing his eyes and whacking the ball as hard as he could.

It'l probably be something like this though i fear:

Given

Taylor Gooch Bramble Huntington

Milner Butt Parker Duff

Dyer Martins

Although its still a strong side we tend to try and play through the middle with this sort of line up when against a team like the smoggies we should take it down the wings and play it in (which is why i mentioned huntington, atleast when babyaro pushes up with duff he can pass/cross the ball fairly accurately)

My prediction is 3-0 Newcastle (Dyer, Martins, Martins), forever and optomist :)

think we'll do the usual - go 1-0 down then wake up and realise the game has started, get an equaliser  and struggle for the winner

1-1, no good to nobody

hope i'm wrong but i don't think roeder has a clue how to pick a team to attack & dominate a home game

Guest newcastle4life

Given

Nobby  Taylor  Gooch  Duff

Milner   Butt    Parker   Zogg

Dyer     Martins

NOT BRAMBLE BECAUSE HE'S CRAP!!

sounds good to me 2-0 Toon Martins and Dyer