Duff out again

stozo

Has a bug this time apparently. I'm getting sick of him missing so many games for us, he's becoming the new Dyer tbh.

That is totally kneejerk.

Has he not has several lengthy abscences this season? It always seems to be a different thing with him, groin, hamstring, flu. He  will never develop any sort of consistancy if he keeps missing games.

Has a bug this time apparently. I'm getting sick of him missing so many games for us, he's becoming the new Dyer tbh.

That is totally kneejerk.

Has he not has several lengthy abscences this season? It always seems to be a different thing with him, groin, hamstring, flu. He  will never develop any sort of consistancy if he keeps missing games.

Played 26 games, and as far as I'm aware, he hasn't done his hamstring or his groin this season, his only real notable absence was from an almost identical injury to the one Zoggy has only just come back from.

Injuries happen, the don't make a player the next Dyer.

Describing having the flu as meaning that you are the next Kieron Dyer is totally kneejerk.

My cat had the flu recently, that doesn't make her the new Kieron Dyer.

Yeah im glad he's not fit enough to play, rather have Zog on the LW.

Thistastic.

Thirdtasticated. Now that the Zog seems to be back in action, Duff is pretty irrelevant.

Looked ok at the Kaiser Chiefs gig on Tuesday.....mind you, I've had the flu since then aswell!!!

He was there?!  I was at it, and i'd just been saying you'd think you'd see footy players at these gigs sometimes, 'specially big bands at small venues.  Whereabouts was he?