Sundays games

Skirge

Now THAT'S a reaction after a goal. Taking the shirt off, running across the pitch and diving into the crowd. Was there for a good 30 seconds as well... brilliant. He deserves it

Aye, great stuff. Well daft that it's an automatic booking.

We had Carew booked for the same thing yesterday, which I thought was a bit pointless, then saw some old woman getting stretchered off out of our end just after, as she'd been at the point in which he dived into the crowd and got knocked over. Makes you think.

Still made up  for Tevez though. Although paradoxically, I still want West Ham to go down.

Now THAT'S a reaction after a goal. Taking the shirt off, running across the pitch and diving into the crowd. Was there for a good 30 seconds as well... brilliant. He deserves it

Aye, great stuff. Well daft that it's an automatic booking.

Agreed..

Brilliant game today,thats how a derby should be played.. :thup:

Tottenham are shite, if we get past AZ, I'd absolutely love to play them over 2 legs again.  Their midfield - oh dear.  It's just none existent when chips are down.

Robinson  ;D  - without any shadow of a doubt Green is better than Robinson, not just based on todays game neither.

Guest eyeball_tickler

if the spanners could get points deducted for games tevez has played in, why are they still playing him?

I think it was a dive be Lennon

On the bright side he is on my fantasy team

Defo pen mate.

He did go down easy like, he wasn't tripped or anything he just sort of flopped forward when Bowyer's leg came across him.

I think it was a dive be Lennon

On the bright side he is on my fantasy team

Defo pen mate.

He did go down easy like, he wasn't tripped or anything he just sort of flopped forward when Bowyer's leg came across him.

Not denying that, but Bowyer got absolutely nothing on the ball. Penalty.