Sundays games

Skirge

Guest optimistic nit

i think i may have jynxed something :lol:

oh well i'm glad i contributed to the cunts downfall, i just assumed the game must have finished :lol:

West Ham are s*** lol

Can't believe Konchesky's actually been capped before. He's horrible

It was tense as hell before that last free kick, I couldn't even look away. But as soon as I saw Konchesky take the run up, I just turned back to the comp.

Great game that. Why the fuck did Tevez not take that free kick? He was superb incidentally, good goal and 2 class assists.

When you lose like that, you just know you're going down.

Guest s0ftcore

West Ham are s*** lol

Can't believe Konchesky's actually been capped before. He's horrible

It was tense as hell before that last free kick, I couldn't even look away. But as soon as I saw Konchesky take the run up, I just turned back to the comp.

Was wondering why Konchesky didn't pull Defoe down. It was the least he could have done. Red card offence? Yes.

But that's better than chucking a point into the gutter. -.-

Tevez was class today. I seriously hope he stays in the Premiership. Would be nice to see him go to Liverpool with Mascherano - he'd definitely fit in there. Great player, and a monumentally shit club. Neither him nor Javier were destined to succeed there.

Would love someone like him at Newcastle - that would be a bit different, but i doubt he'd be much better here than what he's been at West Ham.

Guest kingdawson

Tottenham are s****, if we get past AZ, I'd absolutely love to play them over 2 legs again.  Their midfield - oh dear.  It's just none existent when chips are down.

Robinson  ;D  - without any shadow of a doubt Green is better than Robinson, not just based on todays game neither.

tbh I love it when you post your usual shite.

Lennon tore the spammers apart as did Talbart when he came on. Great result against a dirty team. Huddlestone's passing was great as per usual. Bye bye spammers, have fun at Colchester.