What would it take to get the spark back?

mrmojorisin75

Why don't you post on Toontastic, NE5?

why are you a bit of a pillock  :lol:

Not like you to avoid questions put to you.

I have answered that question elsewhere.

Why are you a bit of a pillock ?  :lol:

PS. Why do you post on toontastic ?

I'm not going to read through all your other posts. Why don't you just answer it, it's a perfectly civil question.

I post on there because I have friends on there and I like the craic.

I'm not going to read through all your other posts. Why don't you just answer it, it's a perfectly civil question.

my response is therefore the opposite to yours for the opposite reasons.

I suggest you follow the posts I make on here to one or two people in particular, if you think I don't answer questions, because I have asked plenty with no replies. I suspect that your problem is simply that you only notice the opinion that is different to your own. Even when it is backed up with facts too, which in my case they invariably are.

And some people are STILL babbling on with personal tripe rather than discuss the topic like adults.

You didn't seem to care about acting like an adult when you were posting in this thread.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=36633.100

What I posted in that thread is nowt compared to the personal tripe you've been posting in this one in lieu of anything related to the topic.

I don't think it's possible to have this debate without mentioning the board, if NE5 can't accept any criticism going their way then perhaps he should avoid this thread.

I'm up for it though.

Sorry Baggio, I just didn't realise we have had an absolutely disastrous last decade. It must be your head playing tricks with you, or you are copying and pasting thickmicks posts. If you can't accept that we have qualified for europe more than any club bar 4 during this time, despite having "no plan", perhaps you should avoid this thread.

But we've got ourselves into a ridiculous amount of debt in the process losing on average £1million a month.

You seem to shrug this off and say "every club has debt" as if it's acceptable.

If I thought it was "acceptable" I would be joining those who continue to say we should carry on spending on any decent player that comes along ..... people you appear to be unwilling to address this point too, why is this ?

Shame I've had to spell it out, I thought you were cleverer than this, being a toontastic poster and everything .....

I was going to post a link to your forum where you said "Darren Bent would cost a big fee, do we have it ? Whether we have it or not, I think we have to find some money somewhere." but I forgot, you're not Leazes Mag are you?

You just copy and paste his threads. PATHETIC! :lol:

Lets see now.

You say I'm Leazes Mag and "copy and paste his threads" [which I'm not and I don't]........then you go copying and pasting other peoples threads yourself ?????

Where have used copy and paste to try and pass someone else's opinions for my own?

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9187&hl=

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=29970.0

I'd say the likely hood of you both posting exactly the same thing as 1,000,000,000,000/1

:idiot2:

No surprise you didn't reply to this one, NE5 :idiot2:

I don't think it's possible to have this debate without mentioning the board, if NE5 can't accept any criticism going their way then perhaps he should avoid this thread.

I'm up for it though.

Sorry Baggio, I just didn't realise we have had an absolutely disastrous last decade. It must be your head playing tricks with you, or you are copying and pasting thickmicks posts. If you can't accept that we have qualified for europe more than any club bar 4 during this time, despite having "no plan", perhaps you should avoid this thread.

But we've got ourselves into a ridiculous amount of debt in the process losing on average £1million a month.

You seem to shrug this off and say "every club has debt" as if it's acceptable.

If I thought it was "acceptable" I would be joining those who continue to say we should carry on spending on any decent player that comes along ..... people you appear to be unwilling to address this point too, why is this ?

Shame I've had to spell it out, I thought you were cleverer than this, being a toontastic poster and everything .....

I was going to post a link to your forum where you said "Darren Bent would cost a big fee, do we have it ? Whether we have it or not, I think we have to find some money somewhere." but I forgot, you're not Leazes Mag are you?

You just copy and paste his threads. PATHETIC! :lol:

Lets see now.

You say I'm Leazes Mag and "copy and paste his threads" [which I'm not and I don't]........then you go copying and pasting other peoples threads yourself ?????

Where have used copy and paste to try and pass someone else's opinions for my own?

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9187&hl=

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=29970.0

I'd say the likely hood of you both posting exactly the same thing as 1,000,000,000,000/1

:idiot2:

No surprise you didn't reply to this one, NE5 :idiot2:

see post nr 272.

One last thing to add, is I'm not really arsed anyway Baggio.

Right, fair enough, but why have you been stealing the threads of one of their members, as Baggio has pointed out?

Right, fair enough, but why have you been stealing the threads of one of their members, as Baggio has pointed out?

isn't copying and pasting the normal thing to do - lets face it, plenty of others do  :laugh2: Mind you, Baggio seems to have a crush on me, shame he doesn't bring his expertise and posting knowledge to howaythetoon as he thinks he would enhance it somewhat  :lol:

isn't copying and pasting the normal thing to do - lets face it, plenty of others do  :laugh2: Mind you, Baggio seems to have a crush on me, shame he doesn't bring his expertise and posting knowledge to howaythetoon as he thinks he would enhance it somewhat  :lol:

No, that's just plaigirism. I hope this LeazesMag, whoever he is, sues your ass off, mofo.

No, that's just plaigirism. I hope this LeazesMag, whoever he is, sues your ass off, mofo.

He's done nothing wrong other than hide that he posts as two different people, I suppose his credability will be shot to pieces a bit if proof was found, check the deleted post thread if you have deleted pm's in it and you'll see that he told me he was LeazesMag, I can't see why he's hiding it other than it might look better if more people share his views.

NE5, just admit it and get over it, it's not the end of the world.

Guest Knightrider

What would it take to get the life back into supporting NUFC?

I don't think any one thing will do that, a number of things will have to happen for not only the club to get back on the right track, but for fans to start believing in their club again. There is no easy fix, simply ousting the board won't fix things, it may make us all feel better, but it won't fix things and nor would simply sacking Roeder or once again going out and spending vast sums on players. I doubt even a 6th place finish would fix things, if anything it would just raise expectations that bit higher which would bring with it more problems, or rather more questions than answers. Likewise the appointment of a new CEO won't fix things either (Freddy & Co).

There are just too many issues needing addressed, resolved and if possible bettered and I wouldn't know where to start myself. All I know is that we are in for a long ride and will no doubt suffer along the way. Let us not wallow though, because the beauty of football is that things can change quickly, at both ends - for the better (fingers crossed) or for the worse. We as fans must cling onto the hope that things will eventually improve and as a club we can once again get going, and as fans, start believing.

Maybe he will, I wouldn't have the heart , if he has a crush on me though  :smitten:

NE5 blatently fancies himself.

Has there ever been a more pointless post. ffs.

unfortunatly, probably hundreds.

I doubt it. Unless you count in boo boo.

You clearly have been wise enough to avoid the Luque thread for a while....

i've only posted in there once,just so i could say i had,it's the nufc chat version of game machine threads or US  tele programme threads.boring and for the kids.

i've only posted in there once,just so i could say i had,it's the nufc chat version of game machine threads or US  tele programme threads.boring and for the kids.

you don't mean to say it's STILL going ..........