Antonio Cassano

Guest nufc 4 life

Guest nufc 4 life

hasn't played at all this season for Real Madrid probably available on the cheap in the summer maybe not the type of striker we need, but again on the cheap i would take him.

Do not see us going after a striker in the summer, unless we do manage to sell Luque, but with Martins,Owen,Shola and Le Sib already here every striker out there knows Owen and Martins will be first choice strikers so who would come.

Cassano would want first team football and he won't get that here.

Guest icemanblue

Do not see us going after a striker in the summer, unless we do manage to sell Luque, but with Martins,Owen,Shola and Le Sib already here every striker out there knows Owen and Martins will be first choice strikers so who would come.

And he's shit.

'nufc 4 life' - Your one-stop shop for transfer predictions!

Guest nufc 4 life

And he's s***.

lol do i take that as a compliment

emm... Cassano can be a disappointments... regard of his attitude... but he got this unpredictable skill of the ball, good technique, tremendous work rate, good hold up play, good finishing, quick and fast also.... btw he still got his international call up also which mean he is good... i think the english football  suit him very much.... perfect compliment to martin....as long as he can keep his head at down at here... i don't see why we must reject him... especially if he is free and low wages...

Guest icemanblue

And he's s***.

But of course. Perhaps you could throw in a few commas and full-stops in your next post as a thank you?

Guest nufc 4 life

And he's s***.

But of course. Perhaps you could throw in a few commas and full-stops in your next post as a thank you?

of course, apologies to all those that get pissed of with my lack of the use of commas.

Guest LucaAltieri

I might be wrong, but isn't Sib's contract up in the summer?

Guest LucaAltieri

signed a 2 yr extension I thought.

I hope so. Although last I heard they were still squabbling over it.

Guest anthony118

signed a 2 yr extension I thought.

Think Sibi wants 2 years and fat Fred is only offering 1 year - that was the case a week or so ago and haven't heard any updates on it.