Tonight's games

Ashley17

Guest nufc 4 life

anyone know the attendance

something 3 thousand...just heard could be 23 could be 33...

lol something 3 thousand lol ok cheers for trying though ;-)

Guest Bramble OG

Well the Man City V Chelsea game was poor - Did anyone else who was watching think City almost settled for a 0-1 defeat after about 70mins - they were near enough time wasting in the last few mins

Guest nufc 4 life

Attendance just in - 33,761

ty what was ours at AZ and does anyone know WHL full capacity

Guest kingdawson

Fantastic flick from Berbatov. Looks even better on kingdawson's telly than at the match though.  ;)

Does look rather good tbh ;D.

This ref is a joke, yellow for Malbranque for diving :uglystupid2:

Sky must have fucked around with the audio mix at the end of the Citeh game. I simply cannot believe the home fans did not boo, and in fact clapped. Someone's doing Pearce a favour there.

Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa

Chelsea 1-0 Manchester City

Both (un)deserved wins..

Carew is fantastic,worked hard all game,he is exactly the type of players we should be signing in the summer (after we buy defenders)..

I guess thats it for Pearce..

WHL holds 36k, we had 28k against AZ.

Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa

Both (un)deserved wins..

Carew is fantastic,worked hard all game,he is exactly the type of players we should be signing in the summer (after we buy defenders)..

Am sure he was expected fully to beat Chelsea away mind.

Sky must have f***** around with the audio mix at the end of the Citeh game. I simply cannot believe the home fans did not boo, and in fact clapped. Someone's doing Pearce a favour there.

They played very well today,tried hard but failed,anyway i guess Pearce WILL be sacked tonight,just a matter of time till the announce it..

Guest nufc 4 life

ty

WHL holds 36k, we had 28k against AZ.

Sky must have f***** around with the audio mix at the end of the Citeh game. I simply cannot believe the home fans did not boo, and in fact clapped. Someone's doing Pearce a favour there.

They played very well today,tried hard but failed,anyway i guess Pearce WILL be sacked tonight,just a matter of time till the announce it..

90th minute before they had their first shot on target. Played very well?

Guest kingdawson

WERE THROUGH. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa

Both (un)deserved wins..

Chelsea beat us easily, they didn't get out of 2nd gear and we didn't have a shot on target until their was only 10 seconds of injury time left, but Pearce will probably survive due to the attitude shown by the players and the support. I thought we were shit again tho, too negative and too direct. We wont score another goal all season playing like this  :undecided:

Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa

Both (un)deserved wins..

Carew Crap tbh.

Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa

Both (un)deserved wins..

Chelsea beat us easily, they didn't get out of 2nd gear and we didn't have a shot on target until their was only 10 seconds of injury time left, but Pearce will probably survive due to the attitude shown by the players and the support. I thought we were s*** again tho, too negative and too direct. We wont score another goal all season playing like this  :undecided:

the worse you play ,the better the chance you have when you come up here.

90th minute before they had their first shot on target. Played very well?

Well,better the usuall :D

Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa

Both (un)deserved wins..

Chelsea beat us easily, they didn't get out of 2nd gear and we didn't have a shot on target until their was only 10 seconds of injury time left, but Pearce will probably survive due to the attitude shown by the players and the support. I thought we were s*** again tho, too negative and too direct. We wont score another goal all season playing like this  :undecided:

Well mate i thought your team played good tonight,the only problem is that their is no real striker to finish the job,most of the players playing upfront (Miller,Samaras,Mpenza,Micah Richards (last 15 mins) ) are all makeshift striker or (seconed) strikers,City worked hard today but with not real outcome duo to lack of decent strikers..

Anyway,i fully expect to see Pearce sacked,would be suprised if they didnt sack him in the next few days..

Guest kingdawson

Theres no point sacking Pearce in this late stage of the season. It will most likely backfire like it did for West ham.

Arsenal 1-0 Aston Villa

Both (un)deserved wins..

Well mate i thought your team played good tonight,the only problem is that their is no real striker to finish the job,most of the players playing upfront (Miller,Samaras,Mpenza,Micah Richards (last 15 mins) ) are all makeshift striker or (seconed) strikers,City worked hard today but with not real outcome duo to lack of decent strikers..

Anyway,i fully expect to see Pearce sacked,would be suprised if they didnt sack him in the next few days..

The problem isn't a lack of strikers as such, the problem is that all they have to work with are continuous long straight balls that any half decent defender can deal with, and when by chance they do manage to win it, there is no support from midfield, from wide positions, or tonight a strike partner. Pearce just keeps everyone back and gets them to hoof it, I don't know WTF he is thinking, its absolutely mingin to watch and the results are plain to see - 10 goals in 15 home games FFS.

That was definetly a dive BTW.