Martins' Worth?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With the shit season we've had, plus the excellent season Martins has had, coupled with the money problems that are ongoing, what kind of value do we place on Martins this summer if clubs come asking (which they will)?

Guest Deep456

For us he is worth 30-40million. FOR US. Our current forward situation is woeful and he is a man that will become the greatest forward in the world.

The question was how much is he worth to us, we can't afford to sell him for what we paid then replace him with someone who will do as well.

Which is really the point.

Aye should have quoted Troll.

Wankaaa fucking wankaaa (can hear on the tv now) fucking hate cockerknee's, cant believe I get compared to one :(

With the shit season we've had, plus the excellent season Martins has had, coupled with the money problems that are ongoing, what kind of value do we place on Martins this summer if clubs come asking (which they will)?

aye, well done the board for backing the manager, to buy these quality trophy players at the big prices.

We've always had directors that did that though, haven't we.

Would be terrible to go back to directors like that. Which is impossible of course.

FOR FUCK SAKE, ISNT THERE 14,000 OTHER FUCKING THREADS ON VARIOUS FORUMS YOU ARE ARGUING YOUR TIRED SHIT IN?

Thanks,

Gejon

Jon, if he flopped you would be slating the club for spending the money, or even worse, blaming the chairman for the managers error of judgement.

Give credit where its due FFS. Isn't there enough forums with people stuck with heads up their arse unable to see this or do this.

Anyway, its a relevant point. toonstaylor has appeared to say in the past that our old board also bought players of this price and calibre, so it would be nice if he acknowledged what I said to be true. I am pleased he is scoring goals, just think if the boards of the past had bought players of this calibre, you wouldn't now be cursing the Halls and Shepherd. Think about it.

Every fucking thread you contribute in! I can't remember ever slagging the board off for buying people like Luque or Boumsong but I will be more than happy to admit I do it if you can find it? (doubt you will but never stopped you before accusing people).

Thats another thing with you, its the board that buys the good players but the manager who buys the bad ones. :lol:

Well done board, you did well to get Martins....

Fucking scottish pigbag chose the players, the board just did their job backing the manager....

FOR FUCK SAKE, ISNT THERE 14,000 OTHER FUCKING THREADS ON VARIOUS FORUMS YOU ARE ARGUING YOUR TIRED SHIT IN?

Thanks,

Gejon

Jon, if he flopped you would be slating the club for spending the money, or even worse, blaming the chairman for the managers error of judgement.

Give credit where its due FFS. Isn't there enough forums with people stuck with heads up their arse unable to see this or do this.

Anyway, its a relevant point. toonstaylor has appeared to say in the past that our old board also bought players of this price and calibre, so it would be nice if he acknowledged what I said to be true. I am pleased he is scoring goals, just think if the boards of the past had bought players of this calibre, you wouldn't now be cursing the Halls and Shepherd. Think about it.

What are you on about you tart?

:lol:

aye, well done the board for backing the manager, to buy these quality trophy players at the big prices.

We've always had directors that did that though, haven't we.

Would be terrible to go back to directors like that. Which is impossible of course.

Do you get a untrained monkey to type for you?

Thats another thing with you, its the board that buys the good players but the manager who buys the bad ones. :lol:

you won't find anywhere where I have said that at all.

However, it IS true that when the team loses a game, the shout goes up that the board should go, but when they win a game, its the manager who gets the credit