Roeder Out

johnnypd

Guest smoggeordie

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless f****** arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

A-fucking-men

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless f****** arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

Well said that man.

completely agree with that, too scared to make any changes! he hasnt done bad for us overall but he has been found out big time tonight. We will go nowhere with him in charge!

even souness might have won this.

Same level tactically to be honest. Roeders just a little more sane and not as arrogant.

If I'd have achieved most of what Souness did even as a player I'd be arrogant as well like.

tactically inept, hasnt got a pair of balls to make a decision.

he has steadied the ship as we needed after the jock.

he should go at the end of the season however, no doubt.

wullie has got it spot on 'clueless'

Send him back to the Academy in the summer, got a proven foreign manager with an excellent track record in and sort this mess out. That is of course if anyone wants this fucking job.

spot on

Guest toon tone rudeboy

Scenario:

Roeder gets the sack... Shepherd takes his time going through all of the CVs that come in from all of the established managers with winning records who want to leave their clubs to work for him... Pearson steps in and beats Charlton on Sunday... Pearson gets the job.

Guest Gemmill

Abysmal decision-making this evening. But he's done alright this season.

It's matches like tonight where a manager earns his corn tbh.  He didn't have a fucking CLUE what to do.  Not a clue.

i really fear for this club ... i really do

Listen to the saviour:

"We don't fear anything," Roeder added. "I don't see that there is anything to fear. It's a useless emotion - I don't see why human beings suffer from it.

Guest andynufc84

Roeder WILL be here next seaon, cheap option till Shearer comes in

They won't give a proven top quality manager with a big money contract for this reason

Scenario:

Roeder gets the sack... Shepherd takes his time going through all of the CVs that come in from all of the established managers with winning records who want to leave their clubs to work for him... Pearson steps in and beats Charlton on Sunday... Pearson gets the job.

good point, that's why we should wait till the summer. but we should start doing the behind the scenes work on getting the next manager in now.

Scenario:

Sod that. Shepherd said that if he got this managerial appointment wrong he would go.

I'll fucking hold those words to his throat.

Guest sicko2ndbest

First time i have turned on Roeder, but it wont be the last.

Had the absolute piss taken out of him by van gaal. However much of a tit van gaal is, he has put roeder well and truely in his pocket.

Look at our wins this season, nearly every one has been a result of poor finishing by the opposition.

I am so pssd off right now

Now, no one can call me for this because i have stuck up for roeder since he has been manager but now there has to be a change.

While The mackems seem to be going the right way with a manager with a big set of balls who isnt scared to make big desicions, we seem to be going the wrong way.

Bramble, Solano, Taylor an te peice of shit that is Huntington we're awful tonight, an i cant believe Van Gaal said that newcastle know how to defend.

I think the thing that got to me tonight , which has actually hit a little nerve to make this topic is the fact that he left it to the 86th minute to make SECOND sub. Therefore he left that player no chance what so ever to get into the game.

He had the choice to make a final sub which surely would of been useful.

James Milner, now this little fella has been one of the best players this season but i feel that GR thinks he is the easy option to leave out or the easy option to bring off.

Damien Duff, disgrace to the black an white shirt, yet he plays over emre, nzog an milner 

Play Hunt the Cunt at left back although he cant play football to save his life.

Now there is ALOT more i can harp on about but to be honest im just wasting my time as ITS OVER. Another season another let down.

TBH, I have never been so gutted after a nufc loss than this one.

RANT OVER

I NOW JOIN THE ROEDER OUT BAND WAGGON.

8 1/2 MONTHS GRAFT DOWN THE DRAIN.

NO FIGHT NO BELIEF NO PASSION FOR THE BLACK AN WHITE SHIRT.