Roeder Out

johnnypd

Coleman is no different to Glenn, Pardew, Pearce, or that calibre of manager.

We need a manager who will do what Van Gaal has done with AZ, or Benitez with Liverpool, or Sir Alex with ManU. A manager capable of organising the club on and off the pitch, drilling tactical discipline and organisation into our players, getting them to pass and move as a team, get them playing with some tactics and a gameplan, and have them playing as though they have a clue and know what they are doing. A manager who can bring and demands a whole scouting network, a manager with a good record in the transfer market, as opposed to some lower league retard who uses pre season friendlies to scout players and is unable to attract or sign the players he wants, whilst having backup "plans" of wasters, old timers, and shiite footballers.

Roeder has never had a proven track record but because of the feel good factor at the end of last season most on here said Roeder was the one to take us back to the top, there has been only a few of us that have said consistently he wasn't the man for us.

Yes, and I often felt like a voice in the wilderness on the subject that Roeder was NOT the man, and that three quarters wanted him (the abuse I got from that comment alone was unbelievable ! Especially as the prats denying it were ones who HAD praised Roeder and said he should get the job) - I was pilloried by many on here including several commenting against Roeder RIGHT NOW. At this moment.

Proven right on him doesnt make me feel any better, believe me.

There were quite alot of us on here who didnt want him as manager. Frustrating as f*** after all that crap Freddy told us about taking his time, appointing the right man, having to go abroad if he had to get the right man, how it was his last chance. Pissed plenty of us off when it became clear that Glenn was to be our next manager and we were looking to bend all the rules in an effort to make that appointment.

The big fat pig aka freddy shepherd is a liar and always will be

He also said that we will sign players in January because of the biggest injury crisis in the club's history

Maybe he is good businessman but he knows shit about football

Thats why he appointed Souness and then Roeder when he should have looked for some top class manager like SBR was

I wonder what Leazes thinks of Roeder's comments on his defenders not being good enough. After all, it's forwards we need, right?

*Reverting from Shepherd Is God mode*

*Entering Non Shepherd Related mode*

*Search memory database for "Need Defenders"*

*No replies found*

*Exit*

*Re-Enter Shepherd Is God mode*

*Open file "Preivous Boards No Ambition"*

*Copy Paste*

*Open file "Im Older Therefore Better"*

*Copy Paste*

*Exit*

*Have a wank*

Roeder has never had a proven track record but because of the feel good factor at the end of last season most on here said Roeder was the one to take us back to the top, there has been only a few of us that have said consistently he wasn't the man for us.

Yes, and I often felt like a voice in the wilderness on the subject that Roeder was NOT the man, and that three quarters wanted him (the abuse I got from that comment alone was unbelievable ! Especially as the prats denying it were ones who HAD praised Roeder and said he should get the job) - I was pilloried by many on here including several commenting against Roeder RIGHT NOW. At this moment.

There were quite alot of us on here who didnt want him as manager. Frustrating as f*** after all that crap Freddy told us about taking his time, appointing the right man, having to go abroad if he had to get the right man, how it was his last chance. Pissed plenty of us off when it became clear that Glenn was to be our next manager and we were looking to bend all the rules in an effort to make that appointment.

He also said that we will sign players in January because of the biggest injury crisis in the club's history

Maybe he is good businessman but he knows s*** about football

Thats why he appointed Souness and then Roeder when he should have looked for some top class manager like SBR was

do you know what we tried in the transfer window ?

do you want us,if we can't get the players we want,to get (more) sub standard players ?

I wonder what Leazes thinks of Roeder's comments on his defenders not being good enough. After all, it's forwards we need, right?

*No replies found*

*Exit*

*Copy Paste*

*Copy Paste*

*Exit*

*Have a w****

:lol:

Roeder is such a prick. It was obvious our 2 goal lead wouldn`t be enough, they scored 2 at SJP playing poorly whilst we played our best. What was he expecting the UEFA cups highest goal scoring team to do?  He should have gone all out to get the 2 away goals. The amount of critisism thrown at the defense this week compared to last week yet we still conceded 2 goals the same. I know the defense played completely shit this week and good last week but the difference this week was poor tactics poor passing and no end product. 1 goal was all we needed regardless of how shit we defended tonight.  

We should have done the whole thing in reverse to what GR did. We should have played neat football at the start, passing through them, then if they drew level with no reply we should have for the last ten mins used the sib tactic that never works.

The last time I saw us play this bad was against Sheffield Utd at home I think.

Roeder is such a prick. It was obvious our 2 goal lead wouldn`t be enough, they scored 2 at SJP playing poorly whilst we played our best. What was he expecting the UEFA cups highest goal scoring team to do?  He should have gone all out to get the 2 away goals. The amount of critisism thrown at the defense this week compared to last week yet we still conceded 2 goals the same. I know the defense played completely s*** this week and good last week but the difference this week was poor tactics poor passing and no end product. 1 goal was all we needed regardless of how s*** we defended tonight. 

We should have done the whole thing in reverse to what GR did. We should have played neat football at the start, passing through them, then if they drew level with no reply we should have for the last ten mins used the sib tactic that never works.

he was expecting them to be as open at the back as they were over here,he was also expecting some of our players to fancy it.

Roeder is such a prick. It was obvious our 2 goal lead wouldn`t be enough, they scored 2 at SJP playing poorly whilst we played our best. What was he expecting the UEFA cups highest goal scoring team to do?  He should have gone all out to get the 2 away goals. The amount of critisism thrown at the defense this week compared to last week yet we still conceded 2 goals the same. I know the defense played completely s*** this week and good last week but the difference this week was poor tactics poor passing and no end product. 1 goal was all we needed regardless of how s*** we defended tonight. 

he was expecting them to be as open at the back as they were over here,he was also expecting some of our players to fancy it.

So he was expecting Gaal to not learn from his mistakes. AZ learnt their mistakes in the first half first leg by the second half of the first leg. 

Something else I noticed, i`m sure you all did was Parker. Although he played ok, when they scored the second he didn`t talk once, his arms were by his side walking along. No urgency, no encouragement or anything.

*No replies found*

*Exit*

*Copy Paste*

*Copy Paste*

*Exit*

*Have a w****

:lol:

Not far from some people's behaviuor on the Luque thing.

Maybe he is good businessman but he knows s*** about football

do you know what we tried in the transfer window ?

do you want us,if we can't get the players we want,to get (more) sub standard players ?

I dont know what we tried in the transfer window

What i know is that it wasnt good enough and because of this we are in this position right now

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless fucking arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

Not sure about that. He didn't just stand and watch. He made decisions - they were just absolutely abysmal. But your point is still pretty much effective.

Is deciding to do nothing to change things really a decision?

His body language cracks me up...Like he's mimickiing some big general on a huge battlefield. No animation, no shouting, no arm waving......And saddest of all no clipboard.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Louis van Gaal has to be a shout in the summer now. Think he'd relish the chance actually. However, I reckon we'll see a Shearer/Newell management team.

he's just signed a bloody contract FFS

this is half the problem, no-one has a fucking clue about managers and their motivations, they just assume that any maanager would want to come here

"we need a top class continental manager with experience BLAH BLAH BLAH"

fucking name one who's available and would come then you dozy pricks

Guest Invicta_Toon

Stood on the touchline and watched us get outplayed and ultimately beaten.  Fans watch, Glenn.  Managers manage.  Sling your hook you useless fucking arsehole.  MILES out of his depth.

Not sure about that. He didn't just stand and watch. He made decisions - they were just absolutely abysmal. But your point is still pretty much effective.

His body language cracks me up...Like he's mimickiing some big general on a huge battlefield. No animation, no shouting, no arm waving......And saddest of all no clipboard.

is football that complicated that you need a fucking clipboard FFS?

is football that complicated that you need a fucking clipboard FFS?

...but...but..they've all got clipbords now..or litle wallets of notes..Van Gaal waved a huge folder around for 90min....Come on Glenn sort it out!! :lol:

Louis van Gaal has to be a shout in the summer now. Think he'd relish the chance actually. However, I reckon we'll see a Shearer/Newell management team.

this is half the problem, no-one has a f****** clue about managers and their motivations, they just assume that any maanager would want to come here

f****** name one who's available and would come then you dozy pricks

So you honestly think if a club from a bigger league came for him he'd just dismiss it straight away? B*llocks man.

Guest Invicta_Toon

this is half the problem, no-one has a f****** clue about managers and their motivations, they just assume that any maanager would want to come here

f****** name one who's available and would come then you dozy pricks

So you honestly think if a club from a bigger league came for him he'd just dismiss it straight away? B*llocks man.

errr what was the score last night?

clutching at straws now FFS

I think Van Gaal might fancy the challenge and we'd pay him a canny bit more than Alkmaar. Doubt he's even on Shepherd's radar though in any case.

I think Van Gaal might fancy the challenge and we'd pay him a canny bit more than Alkmaar. Doubt he's even on Shepherd's radar though in any case.

I think he wouldn't have been 2-3 weeks ago. Think he would now though. I think he'd relish it. He's been going on about how a team with Martins, Dyer, Solano & Butt should be pushing top 4...well come on then, show us how it's done Louis.

Guest Invicta_Toon

someone said theyre paying him shitloads, can't see why the fuck he would want to come here