Today's matches

Newcastle Fan

Good win today. Thought we might slip up due to us resting a few of our key players (lennon,berbatov,zokora,tainio) as well as having a few injuries but we done well. Need to nick 5th position from Bolton.

Tainio is injured.

So says Martin Jol. Zokora's meant to be injured to but i have a feeling there both gonna be ok for the Chelsea game (zokora definatly).

Not gonna say anything about Robbo's goal Wullie but what i will say is JJ is on fire O0

''Teemu Tainio has picked up a calf strain and will be out for a couple of weeks."

No need for him to make it up tbh.

You obviously dont know much about Jol when it comes to talking about injuries. Told us King will be out for a week because of a bruised foot. That was about 3 months ago. Also done it many other times.

There is a difference between possibly deliberately underestimating an injury to your best player and making up an injury about a squad player.

Why would he make up an injury to Tainio? If it was Berbatov, Lennon or King I can possibly understand perhaps trying to play mind games with Chelsea trying to make them think the said player won't be playing but Tainio? No. He is also one of the most injury prone players in your squad so I'm quite sure this is a genuine injury.

If not, what do you make of your manager deliberately lying and misleading your supporters?

Guest kingdawson

Good win today. Thought we might slip up due to us resting a few of our key players (lennon,berbatov,zokora,tainio) as well as having a few injuries but we done well. Need to nick 5th position from Bolton.

Tainio is injured.

So says Martin Jol. Zokora's meant to be injured to but i have a feeling there both gonna be ok for the Chelsea game (zokora definatly).

Not gonna say anything about Robbo's goal Wullie but what i will say is JJ is on fire O0

''Teemu Tainio has picked up a calf strain and will be out for a couple of weeks."

No need for him to make it up tbh.

You obviously dont know much about Jol when it comes to talking about injuries. Told us King will be out for a week because of a bruised foot. That was about 3 months ago. Also done it many other times.

There is a difference between possibly deliberately underestimating an injury to your best player and making up an injury about a squad player.

Why would he make up an injury to Tainio? If it was Berbatov, Lennon or King I can possibly understand perhaps trying to play mind games with Chelsea trying to make them think the said player won't be playing but Tainio? No. He is also one of the most injury prone players in your squad so I'm quite sure this is a genuine injury.

If not, what do you make of your manager deliberately lying and misleading your supporters?

As ive said countless times on gg, i dont like it one bit. Would much rather he was honest with the supporters rather then cover it up but i also understand why he's doing it.

I'm feeling all strange....what is this wierd sensation? It's almost like...happiness... ???

Yous better fucking do Charlton after this!  :knuppel2:

Glad that Pearce will be staying, then?

No. Just happy we're not getting relegated anymore.  :cheesy:

Not sure there was really much danger of that, mate. 6 points clear with far better goal difference AND a game in hand.

6 points from 9 games is a hefty ask from the bottom three, never mind much more than that.

Charlton were only 6 points behind us before today, our game in hand is Arsenal away, and we just haven't looked like scoring or getting anything, wheras they're full of goals from Ambrose and Bent. ALl it would take is for them to beat us when they come up here and they only need a win and a draw to overhaul us. But as it stands we've overtaken Sheffield United and Wigan, and got a bit of momentum and belief back...I'm very relieved. I couldn't see where we were going to get a point from but we've got lucky with playing Boro's before their monday replay and got a bit of break from a set-piece...suddenly we're safe. Jeez i'm fickle  ;D

My mate reckons Citeh are the worst team he's seen at the Riverside this season, thought you were abysmal. Still says you deserved to beat them though.

Wouldn't that mean that Boro were the worst team he's seen this season?  :idiot2:

Guest kingdawson

west spam get very lucky today. Pen was dodgy and Zamora's goal was definatly not over the line. Dont mind really as it gives some daylight between us and blackburn :thup:.

west spam get very lucky today. Pen was dodgy and Zamora's goal was definatly not over the line. Dont mind really as it gives some daylight between us and blackburn :thup:.

it was def a pen, 2nd wasnt over though

Guest Bellers

Woeful decision given by more incompetent officials. For a kick off Tevez was taking up an offside position and to round the whole farce up the ball didn't even cross the bloody line, Jesus wept.

Woeful decision given by more incompetent officials. For a kick off Tevez was taking up an offside position and to round the whole farce up the ball didn't even cross the bloody line, Jesus wept.

That entire passage of play was a farce. Handball, offside, clearly not over the line. Hard to see how they could get it more wrong.

Guest kingdawson

west ham are still going down mind. still need to play 3 of the big 4.

Have a horrible feeling the jammy prats are gonna survive :'(..

I'm feeling all strange....what is this wierd sensation? It's almost like...happiness... ???

Yous better fucking do Charlton after this!  :knuppel2:

Glad that Pearce will be staying, then?

No. Just happy we're not getting relegated anymore.  :cheesy:

Not sure there was really much danger of that, mate. 6 points clear with far better goal difference AND a game in hand.

6 points from 9 games is a hefty ask from the bottom three, never mind much more than that.

Charlton were only 6 points behind us before today, our game in hand is Arsenal away, and we just haven't looked like scoring or getting anything, wheras they're full of goals from Ambrose and Bent. ALl it would take is for them to beat us when they come up here and they only need a win and a draw to overhaul us. But as it stands we've overtaken Sheffield United and Wigan, and got a bit of momentum and belief back...I'm very relieved. I couldn't see where we were going to get a point from but we've got lucky with playing Boro's before their monday replay and got a bit of break from a set-piece...suddenly we're safe. Jeez i'm fickle  ;D

My mate reckons Citeh are the worst team he's seen at the Riverside this season, thought you were abysmal. Still says you deserved to beat them though.

Wouldn't that mean that Boro were the worst team he's seen this season?  :idiot2:

Ye knaa worra mean man. He says if Southgate hadn't pissed about and played a severely understrength team, they'd have walloped you - and he thinks Boro are shite tbf.

Ben Foster the best keeper in the Prem, give me a break :lol:

Delima is seething.

Foster is still the best keeper in the premiership!

Before the freak goal: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After the freak goal: hahahahahahahahahaahahahaha with a bit of sympathy/humour.

Guest kingdawson

Ben Foster the best keeper in the Prem, give me a break :lol:

Delima is seething.

Foster is still the best keeper in the premiership!

Maybe not the best but definatly one of the best. The Robbo goal wasnt even his fault (more so the cb who let it bounce) and without him today, watford would have been demolished.

Guest Morph
http://image8.bubbleshare.com/media/00/1e/13/d7/f5037652c20e637bcf69f8539301b9787fe8bbf4/162x162_c/Slit-Wrists-no-1-by-PostHuman3_162x162_c.jpg