Anyone get this letter this morning?

Ashley17

Got a letter from NUFC this morning, more precisely Peter Beardsley inviting me and a guest to tour the stadium for free as long as I listen to a 20 minute presentation about a Spanish condo or something. There's also a "well known" Sky Sports presenter on each of the days, the first one is Clare Tomlinson and the second one is JEFF STELLING! Did anybody else get this letter or was I genuinely picked at random?

Got a letter from NUFC this morning, more precisely Peter Beardsley inviting me and a guest to tour the stadium for free as long as I listen to a 20 minute presentation about a Spanish condo or something. There's also a "well known" Sky Sports presenter on each of the days, the first one is Clare Tomlinson and the second one is JEFF STELLING! Did anybody else get this letter or was I genuinely picked at random?

bluelaugh.gif

Perfect timing, it's the only chance you'll have of going to Europe for a while.

I went a few weeks ago. Beardsley didn't turn up, nor did Jeff Stelling.

However the tour was done by the guy who runs the daily tours round the ground and he's superb, and Jeff Stelling was replaced by Kelly Dalgleish, who's a lot prettier.

After the tour everyone left, so you don't have to stay for the Timeshare talk.

Oh and free drink when you arrive.

Worth a visit, as its free.

Guest elbee909

However the tour was done by the guy who runs the daily tours round the ground and he's superb, and Jeff Stelling was replaced by Kelly Dalgleish, who's a lot prettier.

Should have asked Kelly Dalglish if her dad had bought her owt nice with the compensation he probably got from the club for being booted? ;)

Should have asked Kelly Dalglish if her dad had bought her owt nice with the compensation he probably got from the club for being booted? ;)

Or if the silly fucker knows a decent player when he see's one these days. He certainly didn't when he took over from KK.

I hate/hated him more than Souness and thats saying something.

me and my mate went about 6 months ago , met peter and jeff both were good crack and i had about 6 bottles of boulmers all for free !!! toured the stadium asked pedro some questions then when asked if i was interested i just said i was a student lol, everyone else was in a suit and i turned up it combats and a hoodie, quite funny really.....on the way out i said to the bird, "i bet you think your better then me just coz you have money"....then rolled out laughing !

Sunderland fans have been getting similar ones apparently!

Theres a load of clubs involved in it, basically they have built a shit load of appartments and paid various clubs to put there name to it so as to attract the fans interest and porentially the sale, clever marketing if you ask me but others might say that they are praying on the hearts of fans coz they make out as if your somehow buying part of your club !

me and my mate went about 6 months ago , met peter and jeff both were good crack and i had about 6 bottles of boulmers all for free !!! toured the stadium asked pedro some questions then when asked if i was interested i just said i was a student lol, everyone else was in a suit and i turned up it combats and a hoodie, quite funny really.....on the way out i said to the bird, "i bet you think your better then me just coz you have money"....then rolled out laughing !

Not JUST cos you have money, but yes.

Guest Brazilianbob

The very fact that you said it , means you either consciously or subconsciously believe that to be the case!

Guest Invicta_Toon

you sad bastard

Or if the silly fucker knows a decent player when he see's one these days. He certainly didn't when he took over from KK.

You mean like Given? Or Speed? Or Solano? Or Dabizas? Or Hamann? Or Tomasson? (ok, didn't make it here but he turned out to be alright didn't he?). Yes he bought a lot of duffers, but that was mainly just to get a reserve side back up and running again after Keegan got rid of it! (Gudjonsson, Pinas, Brady, Serrant, etc). Those 6 players I mentioned aren't a bad return for 2 years of transfer activity is it, and the first four were very important in us finishing 4th in 2001-2 season.

• 1 month later...
Guest ramage316

An extra evening for this stadium tour/sales event has been scheduled for 21st May due to high demand! Since I've never had a tour before and like a free drink, I think i'll go along.

Anyone else going?