Most over rated Toon player (current team)

alpal78
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It goes without saying that fans often display a tinge of bias in assessing their own players, but at times this leads to massively over rating our own players. Answer the poll above and your reasons why you think that particular player is over rated?

Shouldnt Duff, Parker, Emre be up there too? OF THAT LIST ID GO FOR tAYLOR, HE'S STARTING TO DO MY NUT IN.

I see your point but I think the players you named above have attracted quite a lot of criticism from at least some portion of the Toon faithful whereas the above three have not had many critics.

Love him to pieces but i still think a lot of people think Oba is something he isn't. Me included in the past. He's done remarkably well this season, but probably still a way off being one of the best in the Premiership.

Give him a year or so's more time, though, and it wouldn't surprise me if he would be.

Martins or Given are the two most overrated, no doubt about it. They also happen to be our best two players, but when you see people say that Martins is better than Rooney or Given the best keeper in europe you have to laugh.

Outside of newcastle, probably Parker or Duff.

LAY OF MARTINS HE HAS BEEN THE ONLY POSITIVE THING THAT HAS COME FROM  NEWCASTLE THIS YEAR.

Even though he missed a sitter today he is by far  best  player in the club.

My vote goes to duff but i stil think that he is going to blossom when we have got the right mix of players.