The Folk On About Ronaldo And The Likes....

Tooj

I stopped watching the Italian league a few years ago, but I've never thought much of Totti.

Awesome player against poor opposition but whenever I see him play in really big matches he always seem to be quite poor. The games against Man U will be a good test, hope he proves me wrong.

I stopped watching the Italian league a few years ago, but I've never thught a great much of Totti.

Awesome player against poor opposition but whenever I see him play in really big matches he always seem to be quite poor. The games against Man U will be a good test, hope he proves me wrong.

Bit like Ronaldo actually.

I stopped watching the Italian league a few years ago, but I've never thught a great much of Totti.

Ronaldo's only young tbh, and his performances in big games is improving from what I've seen.

Totti never seemed to do so.

Ronaldo's only young tbh, and his performances in big games is improving from what I've seen.

He might be talking about the fat one and his crumble in the WC finals against France.

He might be talking about the fat one and his crumble in the WC finals against France.

No because saying the Ronaldo doesn't show up for big games is absurd. Then again what can you do if you have a fit the night before a World Cup final and are still your teams best player despite looking nowhere near any of the player during the tournament who was far better than anyone else.

No because saying the Ronaldo doesn't show up for big games is absurd. Then again what can you do if you have a fit the night before a World Cup final and are still your teams best player despite looking nowhere near any of the player during the tournament who was far better than anyone else.

He had a nervous breakdown as the pressure on him was too much.

He was utter shite that match, the worst player on the pitch.

Yet the only Brazilian who looked like scoring, funny that.

The pressure on him was so much that he came back four years later despite playing only a season and a half of footy to score twice in the World Cup final and then also totaling up the highest tally of goals someone has scored for 32 years.

really.. have you watched any Roma games then?

Totti to Roma is like Shearer to Newcastle.. he loves the club too much to play somewhere else where he can earn more money or win medals

The pressure on him was so much that he came back four years later despite playing only a season and a half of footy to score twice in the World Cup final and then also totaling up the highest tally of goals someone has scored for 32 years.

Brazil collapsed under the media pressure when reports of him banging his head off the wall in his hotel room were released, everyone was stunned, even more so that he was playing to be fair.

There have been plenty of big night Champions league games where he hasn't performed, but seems to get lots of goals against the weaker teams.

It really all depends on how fat he is on how well he can play. Fat Ronaldo is not on physically shite, he's mentally not up for it. Loses a stone or so moving to Milan and is in amongst the goals already, the hunger is back, but for how long? By next season he'll be looking for a new club imo.

Brazil collapsed under the media pressure when reports of him banging his head off the wall in his hotel room were released, everyone was stunned, even more so that he was playing to be fair.

There have been plenty of big night Champions league games where he hasn't performed, but seems to get lots of goals against the weaker teams.

It really all depends on how fat he is on how well he can play. Fat Ronaldo is not on physically shite, he's mentally not up for it. Loses a stone or so moving to Milan and is in amongst the goals already, the hunger is back, but for how long? By next season he'll be looking for a new club imo.

For someone who's not mentally up for it if you can tell me a better striker over the past decade then be my guest but I certainly cannot think of one, he's done pretty well for a player who is only 60% of the one who we saw from 96-99.

Brazil collapsed due to the fact Edmundo had a 70 year old Mario Zagallo by the throat and all of the in fighting in that team.

For someone who's not mentally up for it if you can tell me a better striker over the past decade then be my guest but I certainly cannot think of one, he's done pretty well for a player who is only 60% of the one who we saw from 96-99.

Brazil collapsed due to the fact Edmundo had a 70 year old Mario Zagallo by the throat and all of the in fighting in that team.

When Ronaldo wants it he's immense, but too many times he's let himself go and had to battle back to either regain fitness of form, usually both.

Why is he 60% of the player we saw back then? Can't really blame injuries, not been that bad compared to Shearer who still managed to score frequently after his.

When Ronaldo wants it he's immense, but too many times he's let himself go and had to battle back to either regain fitness of form, usually both.

Why is he 60% of the player we saw back then? Can't really blame injuries, not been that bad compared to Shearer who still managed to score frequently after his.

Ronaldo has also managed to score more than frequently after his injuries as well but he's still only 60% of the player he was before it, Michael Owen's not a patch on the player before his injuries either, Shearer wasn't a patch on the player from 92-97 after he done his ankle, Gazza after that cup final etc.

If you can't blame injuries then what else is there to blame? before his injuries he's the only player I've ever seen who had the ability when he was anywhere within 50 yards from goal where you fancied to beat all of the players in front of him and actually score (as Maradona's prime was too early for me) and the knee injuries took all that away from him due to his inability to be able to train barely on his knees thus loosing his stamina and conditioning and him having to convert into more of a predator. He wasn't even that player in 2002 but still managed all of those goals.

Guest LucaAltieri

On current form this is the best player in the world.

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2006/06/19/totti_gallery__323x400,0.jpg

that's a very good post my friend..

Un capitano, c'è solo un capitano

c'è solo un capitano, un finocchio di merde chi non puo stare a piedi.