Easter Monday's other games

Dave

Valencia sent off for Wigan, one of the worst two footed challenges you'll see. Paul Jewell still manages to complain.

Wigan one attack on goal, goal facilitated by Matt Jackson pinning Sorensen to the ground when the ball came in.

Diouf is a horrible cheat. Terrible, terrible ref in that game.

I hate Paul Jewell as well. I've never seen him NOT complain about a decision when his tinpot club loses. Which is quite often. Hopefully they go down and never embarrass this league again.

Valencia sent off for Wigan, one of the worst two footed challenges you'll see. Paul Jewell still manages to complain.

Wigan one attack on goal, goal facilitated by Matt Jackson pinning Sorensen to the ground when the ball came in.

Havent seen it but they were talking about it on the BBC like one of the worst ever.

Havent seen it but they were talking about it on the BBC like one of the worst ever.

Wait til you see Diouf's as well. Ball had gone and he purposely studded Neville just below the knee.

Horrible cunt.

Paul Jewell: "but he won the ball, its just over-exuberance on his part, he's a young lad".

He's a f****** idiot going in with tackles like that.

1878 - yep, from what I heard, Diouf's was even worse.