Talk of an N'Zogbia Transfer request

Guest hindu times

Glem cockerney Rodent is pushing out the best prospect at the club. Kapish?

If only life was as simple as that, obviously no chance that it could be wonderboys fault.

probably not blameless, but Roeder is a fuckwit, he's proven himself more than capable of this. Its his job to keep talent like this. Not lose it.

I have yet to meet a french man that hasn`t got an attitude problem.  I`m sure before Henry got really settled, the first few years he came across the same, also Anelka. 

I blame Roeder for this one, on good info aswell.

If only life was as simple as that, obviously no chance that it could be wonderboys fault.

probably not blameless, but Roeder is a fuckwit, he's proven himself more than capable of this. Its his job to keep talent like this. Not lose it.

explain, please

explain, please

I could tell you but then I would have to kill you      :coolsmiley:  :knuppel2:

explain, please

I could tell you but then I would have to kill you      :coolsmiley:  :knuppel2:

Tell him! Tell him!!!

Well as said on "good info" and its from someone who has told me numerous things and got them all spot on N'Zogbia has had a bad attitude for quite a while.

In regards to the other "bad apples" Bramble is actually having his bags packed and what exactly has big bad Dyer done since Roeder has been in charge? Apart from the hideous crime of having a piss in the street what has he actually done in the last couple of years? Is Roeder expected to research before his time here and kick out those who may have been a little naughty?

Well as said on "good info" and its from someone who has told me numerous things and got them all spot on N'Zogbia has had a bad attitude for quite a while.

In regards to the other "bad apples" Bramble is actually having his bags packed and what exactly has big bad Dyer done since Roeder has been in charge? Apart from the hideous crime of having a piss in the street what has he actually done in the last couple of years? Is Roeder expected to research before his time here and kick out those who may have been a little naughty?

no, but he is also supposed to work with better players to identify and resolve personality issues.

This whole "bad apple" thing ? Is it really soft up there or something ? Its just I was worried about possibly moving up there one day being a southerner I was worried about it being a bit violent. If some of the stuff that got them bad reps is so shocking up there I feel less worried.

Bad attitude can be misinterpreted. People who have percived bad attitudes that have worked for me in the past have always been the most committed and hard working.  Unless bad = lazy attitude.

I was also wondering at that age how much conselling he has had for the lose of his dad ? My younger brother went abit bad/mental when he accidently killed someone. Traumatic experiences have sorts of effects on people and if they aren`t treated correctly can spiral out of control.

Guest Invicta_Toon

It's a far cry from 2 years ago when Oliver was raving about him saying how his attitude is much better than Robert's etc. :lol:

That's the point, the preicious little cunt is probably fine when he's centre of attention

It's a far cry from 2 years ago when Oliver was raving about him saying how his attitude is much better than Robert's etc. :lol:

Propaganda then, propaganda now.

It's also getting more public as well.

Charles N'Zogbia's row with Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder means he could be heading out of Tyneside at the end of the season.

And that news will alert Tottenham who want a quality player to play on the left side of their their midfield.

Spurs have also been looking at QPR winger Lee Cook, who would cost just over £2million but N'Zogbia has proved he can thrive in the Premiership and will be heading to White Hart Lane if the two clubs can agree terms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/sport/football.html?in_article_id=449265&in_page_id=1779

The Mail are well informed on Spurs matters (Spurs did offer £2.2m for Cook but it got turned down) and I know Comolli is an admirer of Zoggy, but so is Wenger, and that's who will eventually sign him (imo).

End of the day I will be gutted to lose someone who has looked a really special talent but its too easy to blame a manager who you already don't like because he isn't getting the right results for the club.

I didn't agree with the signing of Duff and certainly didnt agree with Duff being first choice at the club but I don't think this is ALL Roeders fault. Yes we will have to share some of the blame but i don't think wonderboy is completely blameless.

Roeder should be able to handle this situation like SBR did

Im sure that every manager has problems with the attitude with some of his players but Roeder is just crazy to sell Zoggy

1 month ago he was saying that he is the future of nufc and now when they are some arguments and this clown will sell him with no regres whatsoever

We dont know what exactly happened but this situation is Souness №2 all over again

Im 100% sure though that if something like this happened with Martins,Owen,Given or Duff Roeder will never give up on them so quickly

Roeder you stupid cunt :rant: :rant:

Guest Invicta_Toon

Just like SBR managed the dressing room?

It's beyond me that no-one can see the scenario that Roeder tried motivate the little useless shite with his comments about being the future, and he has not stepped up to the plate. You'd be slagging him left right and centre if he had actually told the truth

Martins,Owen,Given or Duff ? You can't even see the difference between these players and N'Zogbia tbh

End of the day I will be gutted to lose someone who has looked a really special talent but its too easy to blame a manager who you already don't like because he isn't getting the right results for the club.

I didn't agree with the signing of Duff and certainly didnt agree with Duff being first choice at the club but I don't think this is ALL Roeders fault. Yes we will have to share some of the blame but i don't think wonderboy is completely blameless.

You're right. Roeder's lost the confidence and trust of the fans by and large though hasn't he? That's the underlying problem here.

Guest Invicta_Toon

You're right. Roeder's lost the confidence and trust of the fans by and large though hasn't he? That's the underlying problem here.

ManU fans would have sacked Alex Ferguson 3 times by now

Guest Invicta_Toon

Hahahaha. Difference is, Ferguson had a track record from his Aberdeen days. Roeder's been to Gillingham, Watford & West Ham and been relegated with the lot of them.

so what you're saying is, fans demanding fergie be sacked is even MORE ridiculous then? Seeing as how he had a decent record