Talk of an N'Zogbia Transfer request

Guest hindu times

So much for the all the talk of him being the 'future of Newcastle United'.

Hypocrite? Roeder? Surely not?!

perhaps Roeder could already see he was turning into a precious cunt, and was trying to inspire some loyalty in him?

really is laughable when people think they know a player from what they see for 90 minutes every other week, when the manager sees every aspect of his life

No, people are just being cautious to jump on a promising players back.

What really is laughable is when contrary idiots have a go at others, while spouting off utterly offensive bullshit based on nothing more than the musings of Oliver and his sock puppet/club insider.

we'll see when this all shakes down and you can buy Zog:My Story from Waterstones

In the mean time I'll go on the basic facts of how he plays, how other players play, and treat the 'leaks' from the press as seriously as some of the others that are given 20 page credence on here

That'll be tough from just watching 5 minutes on MOTD though.

and how exactly would you know what I have and haven't seen? mystic meg are we?

Call it a hunch. It would certainly explain a lot. As would your not giving much of a shit about the club. That's another hunch btw.

Guest Invicta_Toon

perhaps Roeder could already see he was turning into a precious cunt, and was trying to inspire some loyalty in him?

really is laughable when people think they know a player from what they see for 90 minutes every other week, when the manager sees every aspect of his life

What really is laughable is when contrary idiots have a go at others, while spouting off utterly offensive bullshit based on nothing more than the musings of Oliver and his sock puppet/club insider.

we'll see when this all shakes down and you can buy Zog:My Story from Waterstones

In the mean time I'll go on the basic facts of how he plays, how other players play, and treat the 'leaks' from the press as seriously as some of the others that are given 20 page credence on here

Call it a hunch. It would certainly explain a lot. As would your not giving much of a shit about the club. That's another hunch btw.

That's a fair few hunches tbh. Let me guess, you've been sharing your hunch-ometer with Stevie, he's absolutely shite at these guessing games too tbh

Guest teepee

i look forward to seeing charlie play a bit more the last matches - maybe he can gain a bit of momentum, and shot the mouths of fuckers like anal

That's a fair few hunches tbh. Let me guess, you've been sharing your hunch-ometer with Stevie, he's absolutely shite at these guessing games too tbh

Two tbh. It's not that difficult to work out really.

Guest Invicta_Toon

"But it is questionable as to who would want to pay money for N'Zogbia after what he has produced this season."

the man reaches new levels of stupidity.

you wouldn't believe who wants to sign Zogbia

so the allegation is now that Zog has played s**** because Anal has picked on him all season?

just how much of precious c*** is he?

No, I woudl agree with the possible reason given above by 'tomi' - Father dying last season, Being hailed as bright prospect then being dumped for Duff, Best mate (boum) leaving - these may have been factors - not just criticism by a local journo.

However, the question is why is Oliver seemingly going after N'Zogbia alone, and not the rest of the player that have underperformed this season - such as Duff, Carr, Babayaro to name a few??

In todays article he even questions who would pay any money for N'Zogbia, given his performances this season??!!

It just smacks of a vendetta against the player, nowt else - it can't really be called 'constructive criticism', can it???

MJ

for all the s**** players they may be, have Duff, Carr, Babayaro ever refused to play for the club when asked, or bitched when not selected?

And Charlie has?

so the allegation is now that Zog has played s**** because Anal has picked on him all season?

No. It has nothing to with AO's comments about him.

"but what more irritates me is that Anal was against the lad all season long saying he has attitude problems and so on, which was always pure speculation" - from you

That comment is nothing to do with how Zog has performed. It's pretty obviously just a personal irritation.

Typical piece of pre-emptive propaganda by Oliver on behalf of his mate. Wouldn't be surprised to see him flourish at another club after leaving in a cut price deal now (it will be telling to see who plays left-wing on Sunday with Duff out). And I can't believe the amount of excuses that have been made for Duff from Roeder and others yet it's ok to question the form of a kid who isn't even 21 yet and has had his first team opportunities hampered by a combination of injury, dodgy selections and a more senior player in his favoured position. I would be gutted but not surprised if he left.

FACT!

Guest TampaToon

a player who wants out because he's being blasted for his effort isn't much of a player IMO - not that i take stock in anything anal says.

a player who wants out because he's being blasted for his effort isn't much of a player IMO - not that i take stock in anything anal says.

He never should have been blasted though because others have played worse then him all season and still our clown manager never said anything to them

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm bumping this thread in about a years time, there's gonna be some embarrased people tbh

For why?

for my own personal amusement

So now everybody questions Roeder's man management abilities? Only, when Luque was showing no talent or desire to play for the club, it was undoubtedly the "lazy, foreign mercenary's" fault and nothing to do with good ol' Glenn.

If you all think it would be just grand to play a player who from one week to the next you werent sure was loyal to the club or was committed to the cause that's fair enough. Fucking daft if you ask me

Like Shay Given you mean?