Talk of an N'Zogbia Transfer request

Guest hindu times

If you all think it would be just grand to play a player who from one week to the next you werent sure was loyal to the club or was committed to the cause that's fair enough. f****** daft if you ask me

Like Shay Given you mean?

Wasn't Ramage stalling on a contract a couple of years ago as well? Wanted some guarantees over first team football or something.

Wasn't Ramage stalling on a contract a couple of years ago as well? Wanted some guarantees over first team football or something.

What?  And we gave them to him?

Jesuckfoookingweptafookingthon tbh

If you all think it would be just grand to play a player who from one week to the next you werent sure was loyal to the club or was committed to the cause that's fair enough. f****** daft if you ask me

We must guarentee him that after his contract is over after 2 years time we will kick him in the arse and he will be away from our club forever

so the allegation is now that Zog has played s**** because Anal has picked on him all season?

No. It has nothing to with AO's comments about him.

"but what more irritates me is that Anal was against the lad all season long saying he has attitude problems and so on, which was always pure speculation" - from you

I dont see your point. I was talking about Anal, and his wankerness that he abuses all the time young lad who had a bad season, forgetting the last year when he was quite good.

Of course Zog should play better if he gets a chance.

And I said that Zoggy's bad performances concerns me way less than Anal's negativity towards him, because hes a young lad and could actually take Anal's comments as the opinion of the Geordie nation and that can unsettle him big time.

What?  And we gave them to him?

Jesuckfoookingweptafookingthon tbh

From what I remember, he rejected the contract, was close to signing for Swindon, then Souness gave him a 3-4 year contract. :lol:

a player who wants out because he's being blasted for his effort isn't much of a player IMO - not that i take stock in anything anal says.

Nice random thought there then.  :thup:

If you all think it would be just grand to play a player who from one week to the next you werent sure was loyal to the club or was committed to the cause that's fair enough. Fucking daft if you ask me

Indeed.

so the allegation is now that Zog has played s**** because Anal has picked on him all season?

just how much of precious c*** is he?

No, I woudl agree with the possible reason given above by 'tomi' - Father dying last season, Being hailed as bright prospect then being dumped for Duff, Best mate (boum) leaving - these may have been factors - not just criticism by a local journo.

However, the question is why is Oliver seemingly going after N'Zogbia alone, and not the rest of the player that have underperformed this season - such as Duff, Carr, Babayaro to name a few??

In todays article he even questions who would pay any money for N'Zogbia, given his performances this season??!!

It just smacks of a vendetta against the player, nowt else - it can't really be called 'constructive criticism', can it???

MJ

for all the s**** players they may be, have Duff, Carr, Babayaro ever refused to play for the club when asked, or bitched when not selected?

And Charlie has?

Guest Ridzuan

Ive got a strong feeling that this news is true and that he will leave in the summer.He hasnt play for us for quite some time now and its no surprise that his relationship with Glenn is not on a good term.I dont mind him staying here next season but he need to show what he is really capable of which I havnt see yet this season.

in the transfer rumours on  footy365, a paltry figure of £3million was mentioned for N'Zogbia moving to Arsenal.

if he does go (and i really hope he doesn;t) i would hope that they could get a hell of a lot more that £3million!

Glem cockerney Rodent is pushing out the best prospect at the club. Kapish?

If only life was as simple as that, obviously no chance that it could be wonderboys fault.

probably not blameless, but Roeder is a fuckwit, he's proven himself more than capable of this. Its his job to keep talent like this. Not lose it.

I certainly don't think Roeder is the man to take us forward but the way people go about defending their favourites as if they can't have done anything wrong and its up to the manager to control these people no matter how they act is just silly.

Someone made a good point the other day about Luque, as he hasn't performed he is the one obviously in the wrong but as Charles has given us one excellent season it must be "fuckwit" Roeder.

I don't often claim to be "ITK" but I do know someone who gives me spot on info about training ground stuff and he was telling me in December about how we had really good team spirit about from N'Zogbia who was acting the billy big bollocks and had a bad attitude in general.

Yes he looks a special player and yes the manager should be able to handle difficult players but how far do you go? N'Zogbia should expect a bit of competition and although I think Duff always getting the nod is stupid because he has been shit that doesn't even come into it if Charlie is thinking he is bigger than the team.

As long as we get performances on the pitch (N'Zogbia hasn't exactly shone this season *before the excuses look at the way Milner has gotten on with it despite being treated a lot worse!*) it seems some people think the players should be able to do whatever they like (Bellamy throwing a chair at the coaching staff over a row about a parking space!).

Now I am not comparing Charlie to the poisoned dwarf but we don't know exactly what is going on behind the scenes but to expect the manager to put up with anything as long as said player is performing is just silly. Do you with Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger etc.. would put up with anything? I bet they wouldn't! Ferguson has a proven history of getting rid of very good players because of their attitude problems and still being succesfull (again before anyone jumps on me I am NOT comparing Roeder to Ferguson!)

I certainly don't think Roeder is the man to take us forward but the way people go about defending their favourites as if they can't have done anything wrong and its up to the manager to control these people no matter how they act is just silly.

Someone made a good point the other day about Luque, as he hasn't performed he is the one obviously in the wrong but as Charles has given us one excellent season it must be "fuckwit" Roeder.

I don't often claim to be "ITK" but I do know someone who gives me spot on info about training ground stuff and he was telling me in December about how we had really good team spirit about from N'Zogbia who was acting the billy big bollocks and had a bad attitude in general.

Yes he looks a special player and yes the manager should be able to handle difficult players but how far do you go? N'Zogbia should expect a bit of competition and although I think Duff always getting the nod is stupid because he has been shit that doesn't even come into it if Charlie is thinking he is bigger than the team.

As long as we get performances on the pitch (N'Zogbia hasn't exactly shone this season *before the excuses look at the way Milner has gotten on with it despite being treated a lot worse!*) it seems some people think the players should be able to do whatever they like (Bellamy throwing a chair at the coaching staff over a row about a parking space!).

Now I am not comparing Charlie to the poisoned dwarf but we don't know exactly what is going on behind the scenes but to expect the manager to put up with anything as long as said player is performing is just silly. Do you with Mourinho, Ferguson, Wenger etc.. would put up with anything? I bet they wouldn't! Ferguson has a proven history of getting rid of very good players because of their attitude problems and still being succesfull (again before anyone jumps on me I am NOT comparing Roeder to Ferguson!)

No-one on here knows what goes on on the training ground, we can all just make our opinion on the 'facts' we have.

For me, The Zog could be a special talent, and a good manager would be able to handle any youthful attitude. The fact that anyone might want to get rid of him because of some supposed 'billy big bollocks' attitude while accepting the continuing employment of Shambles and Dyer is beyond me.

if The Zog really IS a bad apple, peddle the cunt, but lets have a GOOD manager have a look at him first. And if he has to go, lets not pretend some of his peers are anything but horrible little scumbags as well.

I'm no Luque fan, but Roeder didn't handle that situation very well either, did he? And aye, Milner has gotten on with it but that's down to luck rather than good management. N'Zogbia probably is also in the wrong here but I expect Roeder to handle this one badly too (I suspect he already has).