Female commentator on MOTD

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haven't heard, but can't be worse than Motson/Lawro.

Trust me, she is. I've heard her on the radio and she is absolutely fucking awful. Hasn't got a clue.

I thought she was just a token women and was lucky to have that radio job since she is so bad at it.

For her to then be moved onto the biggest football TV show in the country is just madness.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

not too bothered, Motson and co are so shit I doubt she could be any worse. I hate most commentators in general, they know absolute fuck all about football. "Was that a dive?" You could blatantly see it fucking was so just say it you tit.

Haven't heard, but can't be worse than Motson/Lawro.

Trust me, she is. I've heard her on the radio and she is absolutely fucking awful. Hasn't got a clue.

I thought she was just a token women and was lucky to have that radio job since she is so bad at it.

For her to then be moved onto the biggest football TV show in the country is just madness.

blueyes.gif yep all true

Commentary = the only thing that matters is the voice and speaking...so don't matter what she looks like...

Guest Gemmill

There's a dearth of decent commentators on BBC, so I'll see what she's like.  I think I've heard her on R5 though, and she wasn't great tbf.

To be fair to her, she's a radio commentator, so it's always going to sound weird until she gets used to describing pictures to people who can see them rather than people who can't.

But it just didn't quite seem right...

Sounded no worse than most of the male commentators in my opinion, apart from the fact that her voice went a bit higher when there was an opportunity.  But I personally don't see what all the fuss was about in the first place. 

Barry Davies and Peter Brackley are the only people who should be allowed to commentate on football, the rest are all rubbish.

I've nothing against women doing it on principle, but that bint today was crap.