Players in public

Guest hindu times

A friend of a friend saw them in the station heading down today, look like thugs. If i was a manager i'd make my team wear suits.

230926_10150601977155355_252409645354_18671240_5160487_n.jpg

Have you SEEN how Tony Pulis dresses man. Like shite they're wearing suits. Probably not even on cup final day :lol:

I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here, but last August I was down in London, and I was in a Hotel bar on the Friday night where the Stoke team were staying before playing at Chelsea, saw Tony Pulis and some of his coaching staff all sitting round in their fucking tracksuits, this was at about 8/9pm, it made me sick.

The players weren't much better, at about 10pm I saw Robert Huth walking around wearing shorts and flip flops.

Guest Stephen927

Surprised the cunt can get his arms back from the back of his head with them fucking dishes.

“Jose is a bit of a joker and he was telling Coloccini in Spanish what numbers were being called but he was saying the wrong ones.

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/north-east-news/evening-chronicle-news/2011/05/12/nufc-stars-turn-out-at-cramlington-bingo-club-72703-28681218/#ixzz1MFkhNZNN

:lol: :lol:

That article has reminded me Jose's wife should feature in the 'Lewando's Lasses' thread for sure  :lol:

MAN CITY players in the paper this morning pictured at Stockport Station yesterday alos wearing club tracksuits shock horror.

Tracksuits in more comfortable to wear on trains than suits shocker.

MAN CITY players in the paper this morning pictured at Stockport Station yesterday alos wearing club tracksuits shock horror.

Tony Pulis wearing a tracksuit at Wembley, shock horror, the fucking little arsehole.