Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest Stephen927

Brother served Phil Bardsley a few times last night in Durham. Said he didn't tip him once.

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf2z2zHAyU1qeh65mo1_500.gif

Steven Taylor laiden with Fenwicks bags at the bottom of Northumberland Street at 2PM today.

I almost bumped into him and knocked him flying as he turned the corner onto New Bridge Street. He is a lot smaller close up than i thought, not as tall as me but a lot chunkier than he used to be for sure.

Steven Taylor laiden with Fenwicks bags at the bottom of Northumberland Street at 2PM today.

I almost bumped into him and knocked him flying as he turned the corner onto New Bridge Street. He is a lot smaller close up than i thought, not as tall as me but a lot chunkier than he used to be for sure.

Imagine if you'd injured him!  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

Krul, Lovenkrands, Perch and Ryan Taylor were all in Tup Tup last night. A lot of Swansea players were in there like Routledge, Neil Taylor, Ashley Williams, Leroy Lita and Luke Moore (out again tonight by sounds of it). I think a few teams must have came to Newcastle for their Christmas party as my mate is out tonight and has seen a few Ranger players knocking around Collingwood St.

Guest iheartthetoons

Imagine if you'd injured him!  :knuppel2: :knuppel2:

:(

Krul, Lovenkrands, Perch and Ryan Taylor were all in Tup Tup last night. A lot of Swansea players were in there like Routledge, Neil Taylor, Ashley Williams, Leroy Lita and Luke Moore (out again tonight by sounds of it). I think a few teams must have came to Newcastle for their Christmas party as my mate is out tonight and has seen a few Ranger players knocking around Collingwood St.

What Rangers players?