Players in public

Guest hindu times

Loads of the coaches (John Carver, Steve Stone, Derek Wright and a few others I recognise from training photos) were in Osborne's tonight being very jovial. One of them (who I didn't recognise) let off a monster fart when I was at the bar, which led to much merriment amongst the rest of them. I think the squad will be in for a fairly easy session tomorrow due to their sore heads.

Loads of the coaches (John Carver, Steve Stone, Derek Wright and a few others I recognise from training photos) were in Osborne's tonight being very jovial. One of them (who I didn't recognise) let off a monster fart when I was at the bar, which led to much merriment amongst the rest of them. I think the squad will be in for a fairly easy session tomorrow due to their sore heads.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Andy Woodman, seems to be the joker out of the coaching staff.

Wouldn't be surprised if it was Andy Woodman, seems to be the joker out of the coaching staff.

Yip, his reaction to Ba's hat trick made me chuckle, everyone was smiling, hugging, high fiving.  Woody just waks up to him and bursts out laughing  :lol: :lol: :lol:

A bit late in the day, but Tim Krul spotted earlier in the day in Sainsbury's in Heaton. Had lots of healthy stuff in his trolley...likes his Actimel, though he did give in to temptation with some muffins from the bakery.

Not that I was stalking him up and down the aisles like...

A bit late in the day, but Tim Krul spotted earlier in the day in Sainsbury's in Heaton. Had lots of healthy stuff in his trolley...likes his Actimel, though he did give in to temptation with some muffins from the bakery.

Should have chucked a crusty roll at him to see if he'd catch it.

He was walking through the Gate last week munching on something in a Greggs bag

:D

http://i.imgur.com/skt7T.jpg

:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

Sat next to Gareth Southgate on a train a couple of weeks ago, he was on his way back from France having been out there to work for the BBC while Arsenal played Marseille.

Interesting bloke, nice to talk to, lives in Harrogate.  Apparently works for the FA as well in Youth Development.

Was in standard class because the FA or the BBC wont stump up for First Class travel..... 

Sat next to Gareth Southgate on a train a couple of weeks ago, he was on his way back from France having been out there to work for the BBC while Arsenal played Marseille.

Interesting bloke, nice to talk to, lives in Harrogate.  Apparently works for the FA as well in Youth Development.

Was in standard class because the FA or the BBC wont stump up for First Class travel..... 

He used to post on Boro Forum Fly me to the Moon as Nord of Nidd.

Shook Keegan's hand today when he did a talk for Disney today in my workplace, told him he was my boyhood hero. He made a quick mention about SDA and MA, just seemed downhearted about the whole thing. He did this motivational talk about his career and the things he thought had made him a success and all the way through it he was cracking jokes, was really funny. The audience of about 200 were loving it even though most of them weren't football fans but the only time in the two and a half hours that he lost his enthusiasm and his energy was when he mentioned the SDA situation and Newcastle, could tell it was tearing him apart. Fucking gutted for the guy, he's had his legacy shattered just as much as SJP's by the fat cunt

First thing I will say is my Keegan good to bad ratio is about 1,978,439,102 to 1 in favour of good.

HOWEVER I still feel a little let down he walked out, I know he was in a really, really shit situation but I can't help but think we would have been better off if he stuck it out and did what he could with the limited resources available rather than walking away leaving us behind like the little kid stuck with the abusive father.

Guest magpie99

First thing I will say is my Keegan good to bad ratio is about 1,978,439,102 to 1 in favour of good.

HOWEVER I still feel a little let down he walked out, I know he was in a really, really s*** situation but I can't help but think we would have been better off if he stuck it out and did what he could with the limited resources available rather than walking away leaving us behind like the little kid stuck with the abusive father.

Wasnt the first time he did that to us

HOWEVER I still feel a little let down he walked out, I know he was in a really, really s*** situation but I can't help but think we would have been better off if he stuck it out and did what he could with the limited resources available rather than walking away leaving us behind like the little kid stuck with the abusive father.

Wasnt the first time he did that to us

3rd