Players in public

Guest hindu times

:lol:

Unnecessary leans-in on photographs crack me up.

:lol: :lol: have a severe pet hate for them

Was just a s*** Iphone camera so making sure we were all in.  :whistle:

You could have parked a bus and a carwash in that empty space man :lol:

Great banter lads  :D

Seen Shola today on the way to the match. Was at that roundabout where Morrisons is just outside Newcastle?

Had his passenger side window down, looked in his car and and he was just looking straight back at us with some cool as fuck sun glasses on (think he was looking at us anyway :lol:). Mate said there's Shola, said no chance as there was only 30 minutes to kick off. Blasts off in his Merc with the 'S11OLA' private reg :lol:

Seen Shola today on the way to the match. Was at that roundabout where Morrisons is just outside Newcastle?

Had his passenger side window down, looked in his car and and he was just looking straight back at us with some cool as f*** sun glasses on (think he was looking at us anyway :lol:). Mate said there's Shola, said no chance as there was only 30 minutes to kick off. Blasts off in his Merc with the 'S11OLA' private reg :lol:

Wow, wish I could've seen that :lol:

Guest Brendan_Rice

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/305247_10150984044800870_1591309112_n.jpg

This picture reminded me of the time Bernard was knocked out, cracks me up every time I see it

Sammy Ameobi running, almost sprinting, towards the car park after yesterday's match. Injured? I think not.

@Sammy_Ameobi: After being beasted by fitness for the last 2 weeks me & @shane_fergie are  finally fit to train tomorrow #nufc #yey

Posted 20 minutes ago

First Danny Simpson in his Bentley, the Steven Taylor in his Overfinch Range Rover, then best of all Hatem along side me in his Merc at the traffic lights on Barrack road after the match on Sunday. He pulled right next to me in his left hooker, and I was in the inside lane, so I could have leaned across to shake his hand. I said 'Great goal Hatem, and he said 'thank you'. Love him  :love: