Players in public

Guest hindu times

First Danny Simpson in his Bentley, the Steven Taylor in his Overfinch Range Rover, then best of all Hatem along side me in his Merc at the traffic lights on Barrack road after the match on Sunday. He pulled right next to me in his left hooker, and I was in the inside lane, so I could have leaned across to shake his hand. I said 'Great goal Hatem, and he said 'thank you'. Love him  :love:

was he driving sideways and backwards?

First Danny Simpson in his Bentley, the Steven Taylor in his Overfinch Range Rover, then best of all Hatem along side me in his Merc at the traffic lights on Barrack road after the match on Sunday. He pulled right next to me in his left hooker, and I was in the inside lane, so I could have leaned across to shake his hand. I said 'Great goal Hatem, and he said 'thank you'. Love him  :love:

was he driving sideways and backwards?

did he get a nose bleed when he had to go forward?

Sammy Ameobi running, almost sprinting, towards the car park after yesterday's match. Injured? I think not.

@Sammy_Ameobi: After being beasted by fitness for the last 2 weeks me & @shane_fergie are  finally fit to train tomorrow #nufc #yey

Posted 20 minutes ago

Fergie will be nice full-back cover if he can stay fit.

Davide santon yesterday in his white audi with a bit stuff in the passenger seat at swan house roundabout. Probably thought i was a creep because i was staring at him and his car but didnt realise it was him till he drove right in front of me and i saw his acne pitted face ha

My u10's team played red house farm this afternoon. Stood chatting to Harper for a while as he's their coach.

Our team got murdered.

Red house farm were always a decent side when I was playing junior football. Always had daft names like Rockets, Jets and Flyers :lol:

My u10's team played red house farm this afternoon. Stood chatting to Harper for a while as he's their coach.

Our team got murdered.

Red house farm were always a decent side when I was playing junior football. Always had daft names like Rockets, Jets and Flyers :lol:

Kites now :lol:

Alan Pardew getting off the 0953 arrival from Kings Cross at Central Station this morning. Glasses on, smart casual attire looking completely out of place with the other First Class passengers in their business suits. He looked in a hurry and had no luggage whatsoever.