Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest toonlass

Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan in benidorm last week

Peter Beardsley in his bm in quinns news in westerhope about an hour ago.

Was pedro ramraiding the place?

• 2 weeks later...

Saw John Aloisi (played for Pompey & Coventry) and John Filan (Cambridge/Coventry/Blackburn/Wigan/Doncaster) last year at the Sydney FC training ground as our zone cross country was at the same venue.

Guest Mr. Ameobi

Saw Burney Slavin and Micky Horswill or how ever you spell it.

The cunt who played in the FA cup final when the mackems beat Leeds? I just call him Blinky Horseface. Anyhow, they where going into McDonalds on the team valley about an Hour beforethe Three Legends was on. Slavin looks like a fake, plastic Alvin Stardust and Blinky looks like an old ginger tramp.

Seen Joey Barton last night in the Dry Dock (a student bar) in Leicester!

Was with a few friends; didn't go speak to him as he looked as though he was getting annoyed at people coming up to him.

Looked as though he had put on a bit of weight if i'm honest...

When he left I asked the barman what he was drinking as my mate was adamant it was cider; he ordered a red bull and two J2o's  O0

Guest Geordiesned

Chopra in Floritas on Sunday hand picking slags he wanted to be given access to the VIP area.

Saw Burney Slavin and Micky Horswill or how ever you spell it.

The cunt who played in the FA cup final when the mackems beat Leeds? I just call him Blinky Horseface. Anyhow, they where going into McDonalds on the team valley about an Hour beforethe Three Legends was on. Slavin looks like a fake, plastic Alvin Stardust and Blinky looks like an old ginger tramp.

Mickey Pigswill as i like to call him used to run the Boldon Lad in Jarra many moons ago