Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest johnson293

Saw Peter Beardsley's car parked in McDonalds car park at West Denton, on Bank Holiday Monday... Silver 7 series BMW, with the reg plate P8 DRO.

Me and Yorkie have just rubbed shoulders with Hall, Simpson, Ranger and Best in Madame Koo's / Floritas.

Good craic all round.  :smiley6600:

More than just you aned Yorkie you daft cunt.

Brad Inman and Stevie Folan were there as well.

:lol:

Just had a flashback of chatting to Best last night, was telling him how "even though most of the fans hate you and think you're shit, I reckon you just need a good run of games and I think you're a good player, you've obviously got the skill, you just need the goals"

:facepalm:

Class. ;D

Guest n4e

Me and Yorkie have just rubbed shoulders with Hall, Simpson, Ranger and Best in Madame Koo's / Floritas.

More than just you aned Yorkie you daft cunt.

Just had a flashback of chatting to Best last night, was telling him how "even though most of the fans hate you and think you're shit, I reckon you just need a good run of games and I think you're a good player, you've obviously got the skill, you just need the goals"

Class.  :lol: Saw them all hanging around the door next to the smoking area in Floritas, Hall didn't look too happy.

Guest Heneage

More than just you aned Yorkie you daft c***.

Just had a flashback of chatting to Best last night, was telling him how "even though most of the fans hate you and think you're s***, I reckon you just need a good run of games and I think you're a good player, you've obviously got the skill, you just need the goals"

Class.  :lol: Saw them all hanging around the door next to the smoking area in Floritas, Hall didn't look too happy.

He'd probably just had his career torn like Best. :lol:

Just had a flashback of chatting to Best last night, was telling him how "even though most of the fans hate you and think you're s***, I reckon you just need a good run of games and I think you're a good player, you've obviously got the skill, you just need the goals"

Who was it who was going to say "Guess what i have done that you have never done....Score at St James"

Who was it who was going to say "Guess what i have done that you have never done....Score at St James"

Think that was Kev, seeing as how he scored and Pete had already gone home...I do remember Best coming across as quite a nice guy, didn't seem arrogant at all (contrary to what people might think with the earring and bling), seemed quiet and humble...

Think that was Kev, seeing as how he scored and Pete had already gone home...I do remember Best coming across as quite a nice guy, didn't seem arrogant at all (contrary to what people might think with the earring and bling), seemed quiet and humble...

Came across alright on an interview on Radio Newcastle just before Cardiff game when he first signed. Didn't come across as the brightest of chaps though.

I suggested Kev should say it to Best but I don't think he did.

Guest toonlass

Saw Willy McKay coming out of the training ground in a porsche. Make of that what you will.

Saw Willy McKay coming out of the training ground in a porsche. Make of that what you will.

Isn't he Barton's agent? If yes, then he's Pancrate's agent as well. So he probably has been at the training ground because of Pancrate.

Isn't he Barton's agent? If yes, then he's Pancrate's agent as well. So he probably has been at the training ground because of Pancrate.

Pancrate has gone, contract expired last Sunday and is now back in Paris.

Didn't know it expired last Sunday, thought it was today. Then it probably has nothing with Pancrate to do.

Didn't know it expired last Sunday, thought it was today. Then it probably has nothing with Pancrate to do.

fucking hell it's yoda

fucking hell it's yoda

Guest toonlass

fucking hell it's yoda

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/cerkir/27054_338006292367_575067367_342670.jpg

fucking hell it's yoda

It's WHAT?  :lol:

f***ing hell it's yoda

It's WHAT?  :lol:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/00796/yoda460_796746c.jpg