Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Had a chat with the bloke who sits behind me at the match on Tuesday. He goes to watch Gateshead quite a lot. Said he saw Ben Arfa there the other week, as reported in the Chronicle.

He had a bit of a chat with him - said Ben Arfa had just turned up on his own. He was going through the fixture list in the programme working out which games he'd be able to get to.

He also reckoned Ben Arfa said he was living with Laurent Robert. Quite surprising if true

Amazes me how much he wants to get into the culture of the area. Went to watch the reserves too. That little bit about Robert is quality, if true.

Guest marky555

Seen Steven Taylor looking like a right dick being ushered into the Academy at Beady Eye tonight.

What a complete dick. Beady fucking eye. Sell the cunt for going to see that utter pile of cuntshit.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Seen Steven Taylor looking like a right dick being ushered into the Academy at Beady Eye tonight.

What a complete dick. Beady fucking eye. Sell the cunt for going to see that utter pile of cuntshit.

:thup: :thup:

Jose and Fabricio were top men based on my findings last night, and Nile Ranger was an arrogant twat who needed a slap. Just so y'all know.

Jose wasn't slouching and looking sad was he?

Not a player as such but Sunday after the Liverpool game I went to Heighley Gate garden center with the Mrs. I was still wearing my Newcastle shirt just browsing the plants and stuff when I heard someone behind me say 'so how many did we get beat by'. I turned around and it was Sir John Hall. We chatted for a few minutes about the game, I told him Carrol was quiet when he came on and he said, aye he's too laid back that lad. I asked him if he thought Ashley would spend the Carrol money. In his words he answered 'He wants out, he's trying to sell'. I know this isn't new information and we all know this but just thought I would share it on here anyway. Also said the club need stability and sacking Hughton was a big mistake. He seemed a really down to earth bloke, my Mrs though he was somebody I knew and didn't realise it was John Hall until I told her afterwards.