Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest reefatoon

You laugh but the compensation I'll get from work for the unnecessary stress they cause me has suddenly just increased.

Yeah, and the stress from not being allowed to use the oven at home, claims claims claims

Not ours but Conner Whickham has just spent an hour in Terry's hairdressers on the Coast road getting a shave.

jack rodwell gets in as well - they both live in Jesmond

owned by Tom now who would have been doing the shaving and such and cant recommend it enough

Saw a Ferrari outside there a few weeks ago, was probably Rodwell's or Whickham's :milner:

Terry's was alright the last time I went there, gave it a wide berth for a while after I got stuck with some miserable cow cutting my hair. The older fella is sound.

Not ours but Conner Whickham has just spent an hour in Terry's hairdressers on the Coast road getting a shave.

jack rodwell gets in as well - they both live in Jesmond

owned by Tom now who would have been doing the shaving and such and cant recommend it enough

Aye they said he goes in as well, some of them let him drive their cars, apparently. He was doing my hair, seems a canny fella and good prices.

Saw a Ferrari outside there a few weeks ago, was probably Rodwell's or Whickham's :milner:

Terry's was alright the last time I went there, gave it a wide berth for a while after I got stuck with some miserable cow cutting my hair. The older fella is sound.

Every time I go in I end up with her. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I used to go there because he used to do 'the step' proper class and did my hair like Bart Simpson. Obviously this was when I was a kid like. Mint story.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest firetotheworks

Almost certain that I've just seen Dabizas walking around Eldon Square in a leather jacket.