Players in public

Guest hindu times

Once I went to the toilet in Florita's, came back and he was trying to chat up my lass at the time. Me 1, Nicky Butt 0

I remember years ago he dropped out of a England game for some reason but was in Blu Bambu that night, he tried to chat a lad lass then & got the knock back. His 2 mates were sound lads iirc.

Guest firetotheworks

Once I went to the toilet in Florita's, came back and he was trying to chat up my lass at the time. Me 1, Nicky Butt 0

I hope you overhead kicked the f***er out the joint.

Haha, I think I went 'That was Nicky Butt', she goes 'who?' and I think I said 'exactly' or something.

I hope you overhead kicked the f***er out the joint.

Haha, I think I went 'That was Nicky Butt', she goes 'who?' and I think I said 'exactly' or something.

Smooth. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Only chance to see a bit of filthy gash though.

No tash at BV. I have never been to FYEO but they get the flange out :thup:

Bastards, didnt when i went a few years back ;D

Jose chatting away on his phone in his Porsche 4x4 at Four Lane Ends rounabout.

He left training early for some reason, when I walked past the training ground all the other players' cars were there.

when i was in middle school we had a teacher who'd let the best pupil (behaviour and work) away early. maybe jose had been a good boy ?

He left training early for some reason, when I walked past the training ground all the other players' cars were there.

when i was in middle school we had a teacher who'd let the best pupil (behaviour and work) away early. maybe jose had been a good boy ?

Wouldn't put it past hughton. :laugh:

He looked quite animated on the phone, maybe he always is.

Guest thefishman

Just out for a stroll? Or stalking?

Just out for a stroll? Or stalking?

Was on a half day at work, walking home from four lane ends metro station, which includes a shortcut past the training ground.

Guest Roger Kint

Served Nobby at work today! Thought I was gonna have a stroke.

If you'd asked nicely he might have let you.

Reminds me of meeting Juninho & Emerson in Talltrees when they were at boro, my mate walked up and said 'Its a pleasure to meet you' and cupped Emersons balls and got down and kissed Juninhos feet, they were a little bit shocked ;D

Guest toonlass

Not a player but I saw that weird looking lass who apparantly hangs around the training ground and reserve/bairns games getting photos with players going into the main reception tonight with a mate. You know the one I mean. The lass with the funny teeth and stary eyes.

Not a player but I saw that weird looking lass who apparantly hangs around the training ground and reserve/bairns games getting photos with players going into the main reception tonight with a mate. You know the one I mean. The lass with the funny teeth and stary eyes.

how old?  Its not the legendary 'Julie' who I had the privilege of interviewing on placement was it?!

Guest toonlass

how old?  Its not the legendary 'Julie' who I had the privilege of interviewing on placement was it?!

I dunno. Late teens I would think. Skinny, long brown hair, long face, weird teeth, very stary, scary eyes. I have seen her photo on here before, that's the only place I know her from.

I dunno. Late teens I would think. Skinny, long brown hair, long face, weird teeth, very stary, scary eyes. I have seen her photo on here before, that's the only place I know her from.

Ah no, not her.  This woman is in her 30s/40s and is known among people in the media for hanging around SJP whenever anything big happens.

Guest toonlass

Ah no, not her.  This woman is in her 30s/40s and is known among people in the media for hanging around SJP whenever anything big happens.

No, she is definitely younger. Am sure someone said she got asked to leave the under 18's match once.

I SAW A PLAYER IN PUBLIC TODAY!

Yes!!! First time (and second altogether) since i bumped into David Batty on Scarborough high street in 2002, or something.

Ranger in Nando's before the game. Fucking yes. Was unbelievably psyched but pussied out of a photograph.

I SAW A PLAYER IN PUBLIC TODAY!

Yes!!! First time (and second altogether) since i bumped into David Batty on Scarborough high street in 2002, or something.

Ranger in Nando's before the game. Fucking yes. Was unbelievably psyched but pussied out of a photograph.

You big fanny.

I'd do the same like, but only that i believe they deserve their peace (unless i was with a child and then they have no real choice in the matter, buy the kid some chicken wings and sign this top!)

It just doesn't happen to me where i'm from like. In the middle of nowhere, essentially. Like i say - the only footballer i've ever seen in 'real life' was David Batty years ago. That's literally it.

It was mint BUZZIN'; i went to the bar to order some ice cream i didn't want, just so i could stand next to him for a minute or so. So chuffed. :thup: