Players in public

Guest hindu times

Na, just saw him with someone on a facebook page and loads of people spotted him. Its always big news if someone slightly famous is ever in Berwick. Haha

Haha, I agree man. People still talk to this day that they once saw 'Wolf' from the Gladiators in Berwick like 12 years ago.

darren bent was sat about 6 seats up from us in the courtside seats at the newcastle eagles match last night. he spent most the second half signing autographs. the match ball sponsor was sunderland school sports something or another so i'm guessing that there were a few safc fans in the arena. i'd have collared him for a photo but the poor bugger looked beleagured as it was  ;D

Andy Carroll was in my work earlier on. He didn't have any bandages on his hands, but they were all stiched up and were quite messy, makes you wonder what Taylor's face is like! He might be looking to move house if his North East Homes magazine was anything to go by and checking out his latest news article in the Journal and Daily Mirror.

Andy Carroll was in my work earlier on. He didn't have any bandages on his hands, but they were all stiched up and were quite messy, makes you wonder what Taylor's face is like! He might be looking to move house if his North East Homes magazine was anything to go by and checking out his latest news article in the Journal and Daily Mirror.

I think he's been looking for a while, apparently last year some time he wasn't allowed to view a house that a friend of a friend of mine was doing up because he looked like a charve. :lol:

Guest thefishman

Saw butt this morning near fle, driving what looked like a silver transit van! Defo him like as the reg was n butt :lol:

Saw butt this morning near fle, driving what looked like a silver transit van! Defo him like as the reg was n butt :lol:

http://www.jessonsoflincoln.com/managegallery/images/transit%20mobility%20scooter%20%28Small%29.jpg

Guest Stephen927

My brother is in Spain and spent an afternoon talking to Jeff Winter. Reckons he's canny.

Couldn't have been Jeff Winter.

Thats what I said. :lol:

My brother is in Spain and spent an afternoon talking to Jeff Winter. Reckons he's canny.

Couldn't have been Jeff Winter.

My reaction, however i can't believe anybody would pretend to be that nob head.

He must be a good sport. He responds to any old shite e-mailed to him and hoys it on his website :lol:

He did't reply to me..............the 2nd time.

I doubt N'zogbia was here, though he could of been catching up with old friends, or teaming up with Taylor to take on Carroll.

Also is Routledge going to the Nando's in Eldon Square or the Gate?

Guest Stephen927

He must be a good sport. He responds to any old s**** e-mailed to him and hoys it on his website :lol:

He did't reply to me..............the 2nd time.

I doubt N'zogbia was here, though he could of been catching up with old friends, or teaming up with Taylor to take on Carroll.

Also is Routledge going to the Nando's in Eldon Square or the Gate?

Why do you doubt it? ???