Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Steven Taylor at work today, one of the lads on the till thought it'd be funny to ID him when he was buying some wine, the look on his face was hilarious as if to say 'you know who i am, don't you?'.

How was his face/jaw looking?

Saw Steven Taylor at work today, one of the lads on the till thought it'd be funny to ID him when he was buying some wine, the look on his face was hilarious as if to say 'you know who i am, don't you?'.

I bet his jaw dropped.

How was his face/jaw looking?

Fine, he comes in in quite a lot been in every week since the incident i think and it looks as if there's nothing wrong with him.

I bet his jaw dropped.

:spit:

A big black Land Rover with tinted windows and the works went down through Whitley Lodge at about 12.30am last night when I was walking home, registration was something like NM3 PRS, is that anyone from the clurb?

A big black Land Rover with tinted windows and the works went down through Whitley Lodge at about 12.30am last night when I was walking home, registration was something like NM3 PRS, is that anyone from the clurb?

Aye.

I didn't actually see him, just read a couple of facebook updates when I left, one of which was from maccaz.

Big Faustino? Fucking hell it's a small world on here tonight.

Barack knows my brother, you know my brother's mate...