Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest michaelfoster

Matty Pattison in the bridle path in Whickham last night.  Looking ginger as ever.

You live near Whickham like Neesy?

/locks door and hides

Nah, just have quite a few friends up there. I'm from Washington. :thup:

ah right, whickhams a decent night out and it my local

Danny Guthrie in Aspers tonight. Got in a bit bother outside on Stowell Street. When I was there his lass was going wild throwing her heels at these lads who were shouting 'your just a scouse f***ing reject' to which Danny responded, now surrounded by security and his crazy lass 'there's 4 of you, f***ing pussies'. After he went back inside I was speaking to some other lads who'd been watching and reckon that one of the lads shouting abuse had floored him earlier, just before I walked out it seemed.

:lol:

Danny Guthrie in Aspers tonight. Got in a bit bother outside on Stowell Street. When I was there his lass was going wild throwing her heels at these lads who were shouting 'your just a scouse f***ing reject' to which Danny responded, now surrounded by security and his crazy lass 'there's 4 of you, f***ing pussies'. After he went back inside I was speaking to some other lads who'd been watching and reckon that one of the lads shouting abuse had floored him earlier, just before I walked out it seemed.

Is Guthrie not in the squad which travelled to London earlier in the day?  He was on the bench against Man City and will be more important now that Nolan has been banned.

What great lads they seem.

What great lads they seem.

Wonder why he hasn't traveled with the squad.

Matty Pattison in the bridle path in Whickham last night.  Looking ginger as ever.

Ditto

You live near Whickham like Neesy?

/locks door and hides

Nah, just have quite a few friends up there. I'm from Washington. :thup:

ah right, whickhams a decent night out and it my local

Stephen Glass was out in Whitley last night, there's a photo of me with him and two other lads on my mates phone.

Don't think I'd even recognise the daft twat. Whatever happened to him?

Last I heard he was at Dunfermline, by heard I mean wikipedia'd.

Stephen Glass was out in Whitley last night, there's a photo of me with him and two other lads on my mates phone.

Don't think I'd even recognise the daft twat. Whatever happened to him?

Last I heard he was at Dunfermline, by heard I mean wikipedia'd.

Dunfermline....lucky lad.

Guest firetotheworks

I saw Guthrie in Madame Koos (Aye, I know) last night too, fortunately I said nice things to him, because in my drunken state I thought it might give him the confidence he needs. He said he wasn't travelling because his lass is due soon or something ???

Anyway I introduced myself by saying 'here, are you Wayne Routledge?' thankfully he found it funny and I told him his right foot is a wand, and that he shouldn't doubt it. Naturally my mates ripped the piss out of me. Personally I thought it was better than my mate's 'Are you playing tomorrow...?' ('I hope so.') '...Wey, yi wanna get Pardew telt!'

Also, he's not fat like. He's canny small, but he looks like he's buff as fuck.

I saw Guthrie in Madame Koos (Aye, I know) last night too, fortunately I said nice things to him, because in my drunken state I thought it might give him the confidence he needs. He said he wasn't travelling because his lass is due soon or something ???

Anyway I introduced myself by saying 'here, are you Wayne Routledge?' thankfully he found it funny and I told him his right foot is a wand, and that he shouldn't doubt it. Naturally my mates ripped the piss out of me. Personally I thought it was better than my mate's 'Are you playing tomorrow...?' ('I hope so.') '...Wey, yi wanna get Pardew telt!'

Also, he's not fat like. He's canny small, but he looks like he's buff as f***.

i can't understand what makes people go up to complete strangers in this way.

Guest firetotheworks

It could be something to do with drinking, everyone's a complete stranger at some point.

i've never felt the urge and have always been confused as to why my mates have done it.

It's just being friendly, nothing more or less, it's how you meet people when you're out isn't it? People being a bit drunk and going over and starting a conversation about a shared interest. Last night this lad came over and started talking to me because he liked my owl t-shirt, for example.

It could be something to do with drinking, everyone's a complete stranger at some point.

i've never felt the urge and have always been confused as to why my mates have done it.

It's just being friendly, nothing more or less, it's how you meet people when you're out isn't it? People being a bit drunk and going over and starting a conversation about a shared interest. Last night this lad came over and started talking to me because he liked my owl t-shirt, for example.

Hmmm

My mate had only two pints last night cos he needed to be in sharp fettle this morning, not long after meeting S.Glass some lass said "christ, yee must be fucked with dancing like that!" and laughed at him. He was completely mortified like. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Hmmm

It wasn't you was it?