Players in public

Guest hindu times

As if those fucking losers were in The Botanist :lol: it's far too nice. Bet they had a pint rather than one of their quality cocktails.

"3 CARLING OWA HERE, PAL"

:lol: :lol:

Had an experience like this in there last week, I was pondering over which cocktail to get when a big party walks in, big lad walks up to the bar  blurted out '6 pints of ya cheapest larga'.....

:(

Guest reefatoon

As if those f***ing losers were in The Botanist :lol: it's far too nice. Bet they had a pint rather than one of their quality cocktails.

Had an experience like this in there last week, I was pondering over which cocktail to get when a big party walks in, big lad walks up to the bar  blurted out '6 pints of ya cheapest larga'.....

Aye, there is nothing worse than when you are standing at a bar waiting for a pint and there is a little madam in front of you, taking forever as they ponder over which cocktail to get.

As if those f***ing losers were in The Botanist :lol: it's far too nice. Bet they had a pint rather than one of their quality cocktails.

Aye, there is nothing worse than when you are standing at a bar waiting for a pint and there is a little madam in front of you, taking forever as they ponder over which cocktail to get.

Nah it was quiet enough that there were no queues etc so wasn't getting in the way of anyone. If you want six pints of the cheapest lager possible don't go to a place like that.

Guest reefatoon

Nah it was quiet enough that there were no queues etc so wasn't getting in the way of anyone. If you want six pints of the cheapest lager possible don't go to a place like that.

:lol:  I was just kidding fella, it just read like the wettest post ever.  Couldn't help but read it in a John Inman voice.

Ooohhh, I was in the botanist and I just couldn't make my mind up on what cocktail to pick, I was all in a tizz. Then all of a sudden a right bunch of ruffians came in, went straight up to the bar and asked for beer! Me and Julian were absolutely mortified and Lance nearly dropped his babycham all over the floor.  Beer in a pub in Newcastle? I have never heard of the like oooohhh pardon.

Guest firetotheworks

these faux-posh, vested, expensive cocktail "pubs" are the worst thing to happen ever to anything.

Where you live maybe, but not in Newcastle.

Guest reefatoon

:lol: I'm not even sure what vested means. I think I meant those diamond strip w*****s you get everywhere now. Geordie Shore types.

Cunts?

these faux-posh, vested, expensive cocktail "pubs" are the worst thing to happen ever to anything.

You're s*** shut up

is that where you work? Can imagine you mincing about putting olives in martinis with your massive hands.

:lol: nah it's not like. Even I couldn't be arsed with some of the fannying around they have to do to make their cocktails.

Bet they had a pint rather than one of their quality cocktails.

:serious: I'd rather have a pint over a cocktail any day.

I probably would too, but if I was going to The Botanist I wouldn't have a pint. It's like going to a steakhouse and having egg and chips.