Players in public

Guest hindu times

Yeah but as long as you are not saying it to her face its all good.

Also the internet is not real life anyway.  Sick of normal people using it and going on like it's the same as the real world.

I remember back in the day all we did was watch videos of people getting their heads cut off and now peoples mams are crying on cos its on facbook...  Prob why I turned out way i am to be fair.

No real need taking the p*ss out of this random lass, like.

But everyone else is fine?

Dunno, guess it depends on your definition of fine. Feel a bit sorry for her tbh, not much she can do about her looks and she's never been a cunt to anyone on here as far as I know.

She has annoyed me over the years by standing waiting for the players autographs after 0-6 humpings, fucking bitch.

I thought her dad worked for the club, and I have little doubt that she's probably been on here if she's as big a fan of the club as she appears to be. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been on here. Taking the piss out of people is normal to an extent but it's been going on for a canny while with this lass specifically, that's the only reason I mentioned anything. As for the internet not being real life, that's not really true. We've seen some of the shit that's been on twitter recently. I'll leave it, though. Slim, you know I love you long time :thup: <3