Players in public

Guest hindu times

Yeah but as long as you are not saying it to her face its all good.

Also the internet is not real life anyway.  Sick of normal people using it and going on like it's the same as the real world.

I remember back in the day all we did was watch videos of people getting their heads cut off and now peoples mams are crying on cos its on facbook...  Prob why I turned out way i am to be fair.

Wut

I thought her dad worked for the club, and I have little doubt that she's probably been on here if she's as big a fan of the club as she appears to be. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been on here. Taking the p*ss out of people is normal to an extent but it's been going on for a canny while with this lass specifically, that's the only reason I mentioned anything. As for the internet not being real life, that's not really true. We've seen some of the s*** that's been on twitter recently. I'll leave it, though. Slim, you know I love you long time :thup: <3

You should have told me to fuck off and called me a cunt.

Then if I complained in real life you could have just said its only the internet.

Neesy has had much more abuse in real life than teeth girl on here.

Remember me and Kev trying to hold him down and make him kiss us and take his top off.

Stu's mam was not happy the next night.

Hoo man! haven't wore that in a good while. It was a parka anyway :bluestar:

You doing Spurs at the weekend?

Btw at first glance I thought this was some randomer having a pop at me :laugh:

Haha, no not at spurs (i live back up here now) but i am at west brom, just paid £100 for my train tickets and found out i have an hour wait at doncaster on the sunday morn, bastard  :rant:

I thought her dad worked for the club, and I have little doubt that she's probably been on here if she's as big a fan of the club as she appears to be. I wouldn't be surprised if they've been on here. Taking the p*ss out of people is normal to an extent but it's been going on for a canny while with this lass specifically, that's the only reason I mentioned anything. As for the internet not being real life, that's not really true. We've seen some of the s*** that's been on twitter recently. I'll leave it, though. Slim, you know I love you long time :thup: <3

Neesy has had much more abuse in real life than teeth girl on here.

Remember me and Kev trying to hold him down and make him kiss us and take his top off.

Stu's mam was not happy the next night.

What :lol: :lol: :lol:

My laddy met Janmaat at a park yesterday, took time out to chat and have photos with him. Really nice bloke. He decided to leave when a load of charvas turned up and recognised him.

Did he emerge from the bushes wearing dark glasses and a stained overcoat?

Mate just texted to say Danny Graham has parked his car on the pavement outside Asda living on the Team Valley and left the hazards on.

Love how common everyday rules don't apply to footballers, me.

About to sign for Brentford apparently.

Mate just texted to say Danny Graham has parked his car on the pavement outside Asda living on the Team Valley and left the hazards on.

Love how common everyday rules don't apply to footballers, me.

I hope he shouted "You've hit the hazards!"