Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Andy Carroll in a restaurant in Amsterdam. Had a very brief chat - he seemed to think Wijnaldum is a striker which was awkward.

I think he started off as a striker. Which will be handy if he's still got instincts for goal.

Started off as an out and out winger, he was far leaner and skinnier. Which you can imagine considering he started playing first team football at 16.

I'm in the Turks and Caicos Islands and it turns out Messi is staying at a hotel about a mile along the same beach. I'm not one for getting star-struck but if I see him out and about, I think I'll just start gibbering and possibly crying.

I'm in the Turks and Caicos Islands and it turns out Messi is staying at a hotel about a mile along the same beach. I'm not one for getting star-struck but if I see him out and about, I think I'll just start gibbering and possibly crying.

If I was in this position I would forget about the holiday and make it my mission to meet him and then probably be too afraid to approach him if I did see him

[emoji38] What would you even say to Messi?

I'd start babbling about how we have the same birthday. :lol: :blush: And I'd also feel obliged to mention that Kevin Nolan shares it too. Then I'd probably die of shame.

If I was in this position I would forget about the holiday and make it my mission to meet him and then probably be too afraid to approach him if I did see him

Same :lol:

It's Lionel Messi FFS, it's like meeting Jesus.

This will increase your transfer fee for Red vs Blues significantly. Especially if you get a kickabout, even if you just fap at him.