Chelsea vs Liverpool

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Remember what Liverpool fans were like after the last time they won it. Not again thanks. I'm hoping Milan beat Chelsea in the final.

Guest smoggeordie

Aye I want Chelsea to win, I think.  I don't like either team, but I just don't want the scousers in the final.  Unless I can get a guarantee that they'll lose it, in which case let them go through and cry their eyes out in the final.

Would there not be hell on in Athens if the scousers and the mancs got through to the final anyway?

Wouldn't suprise me if Chelsea tried to get the venue switched to London if they get to the final :lol:

Wouldn't urprise me if the dips complained to UEFA if they lose that because they have won it 5 times they deserve a bye to the final anyway and we get a three way battle

Or if they tried to get into the stadium using their 2005 final ticket :lol:

Guest Gemmill

Remember what Liverpool fans were like after the last time they won it. Not again thanks.

Exactly.  I wanted them to win it that time as well.  I'll not make that mistake again.

Today Mourinho's been giving Benitez stick because he's not won a league title and Mourinho says he'd have been sacked if he'd done that.

Is he oblivious to the fact he's had ten times as much to spend as everyone else? Or is he just an obnoxious dickhead? My money's on the latter.

Today Mourinho's been giving Benitez stick because he's not won a league title and Mourinho says he'd have been sacked if he'd done that.

Is he oblivious to the fact he's had ten times as much to spend as everyone else? Or is he just an obnoxious dickhead? My money's on the latter.

Just shit stirring and playing games, fun for the neutral, cant understand why so many people hate this guy compared to the boring cunt we have to put up every single fuking week.

More characters in football are needed, even if he is a smary cunt who has it plush.  blueyes.gif

Guest Gemmill

Mourinho's a twat, but I don't mind him ripping the piss out of the scousers tbf.  Plus Benitez's Liverpool has definitely underperformed in the Premiership, and Mourinho would have been sacked by now if he hadn't delivered the league, so it's fair comment really.

Mourinho's a twat, but I don't mind him ripping the piss out of the scousers tbf.  Plus Benitez's Liverpool has definitely underperformed in the Premiership, and Mourinho would have been sacked by now if he hadn't delivered the league, so it's fair comment really.

Really don't know what all the fuss is about Benny Benitez....His Liverpool side are dreadful. blueyes.gif They don't really do anything but defend properly...And buying absolute no hopers like Pennent for that money. mackems.gif

Chelsea will win cause Mour is the better tactician and they have Drogba.

Lose in the final to ManU.

0-0, they'll both play appalingly negative football and then hope to grab a winner 10 minutes from time in the second leg. That said, I hope Chelsea go through and win everything because, even though Chelsea are scum, it would be brilliant to see United fail right at the last on all fronts. Not that I'm a bitter bastard or anything.

I want to see as many english players in the final as possible. With 6 englishmen in each squad tonight thats a hard call. Probably Chelsea as the dutch twat i watch football with hates them and i always like to see him pissed off. Not that i've got much against Liverpool as a club but their fans can be gloating wankers. Chelsea are a horrible club but i've never had much to do with their fans.

:undecided:

Edit, just checked and i think Liverpool have 7 englishmen? Is that right?

I want to see as many english players in the final as possible. With 6 englishmen in each squad tonight thats a hard call. Probably Chelsea as the dutch t*** i watch football with hates them and i always like to see him pissed off. Not that i've got much against Liverpool as a club but their fans can be gloating wankers. Chelsea are a horrible club but i've never had much to do with their fans.

Off the top of my head:

Carragher

Gerrard

Crouch

Pennant

Fowler

Can't think of any others, obviously missing at least one though!

I want to see as many english players in the final as possible. With 6 englishmen in each squad tonight thats a hard call. Probably Chelsea as the dutch t*** i watch football with hates them and i always like to see him pissed off. Not that i've got much against Liverpool as a club but their fans can be gloating wankers. Chelsea are a horrible club but i've never had much to do with their fans.

Off the top of my head:

Carragher

Gerrard

Crouch

Pennant

Fowler

Agger and Finnan?

Off the top of my head:

Carragher

Gerrard

Crouch

Pennant

Fowler

Agger and Finnan?

Danish(?) and Irish