Chelsea vs Liverpool

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pool deserve to lose for playing zenden.

Was thinking the exact same thing.

Don't know what Benitez was expecting from his line-up tonight.

I crave for them to go out. Can't bare to see them win it AGAIN.

Dear me, what a snoozefest.

Aye,but i am guessing that will only make the seconed leg better.

Scant consolation for spending 2 hours of my life watching that. Good goal, I suppose.

It seems that he's constantly trying to think of new ways to make himself even more unattractive. There's the tattoos/shaved head/long hair/Beckham-alice-band-poncey-cut/moustache, etc. It's fascinating.

Seriously, how the fuck did Liverpool knock Barcelona out and Chelsea knock out Valencia?  They are both fucking shite!

None of those teams deserve to be in the final of the Champions League.  How can you have unlimited transfer funds yet still not be able to make your team play any decent football what so ever..

Hope Man Utd tank whichever one of these fuckers get into the final.

Seriously, how the fuck did Liverpool knock Barcelona out and Chelsea knock out Valencia?  They are both fucking shite!

I've been saying the same all week. Both absolute garbage at SJP.

I've been saying the same all week. Both absolute garbage at SJP.

Managed to drag them down to our level?? :-X

None of those teams deserve to be in the final of the Champions League.  How can you have unlimited transfer funds yet still not be able to make your team play any decent football what so ever..

:clap:

So so so true.

Seriously, how the f*** did Liverpool knock Barcelona out and Chelsea knock out Valencia?  They are both f****** s****!

Because it simply Barca and Valencia is more shitter

Seriously, how the f*** did Liverpool knock Barcelona out and Chelsea knock out Valencia?  They are both f****** s****!

They are playing semifinal of the Champions league.I didnt expect from them to play any different.Their style of play is like that.They fully deserve to be where they are and i think the 2nd leg will be far more interesting O0