Chelsea vs Liverpool

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Knightrider

I hope Liverpool win:

More British players

More likeable manager

Northern club

Haven't come from no where thanks to a billionaire

Play slightly the better football

Are a proper club with proper history and traditions

Would rather a Man Utd - Liverppol final

I hope Liverpool win, mainly because I fancy them to beat Man United if they meet in the final. I also don't want any English clubs which have never won it before to be winning it, which also rules Chelsea out.

Liverpool: Pepe Reina; Alvaro Arbeloa, Jamie Carragher, Daniel Agger, John Arne Riise; Steven Gerrard, Xabi Alonso, Javier Mascherano, Boudewijn Zenden; Craig Bellamy, Dirk Kuyt

Chelsea: Petr Cech; Paulo Ferreira, Ricardo Carvalho, John Terry, Ashley Cole; John Obi Mikel, Frank Lampard, Claude Makelele, Joe Cole; Andriy Shevchenko, Didier Drogba.

Souness and Gullit nearly coming to blows there.  :rolleyes:

What happened?

Chelsea really need to go for it tonight, i think Mourinho knows they're incapable of beating Liverpool at Anfield.

Hope Chelsea win then get marmalised by AC

1.  marmalise 

Marmalise,

1. to unleash upon a person and completely and utterly destroy them into a pool of viscous orange bio-soup

2. In the event that a person, unintentionally and unfavourably falls into a vat or marmalade, thus becomeing marmalised.

Why have minutes of silence turned into 20 seconds of applause?

Wondered myself, wasn't disrespectful or owt but maybe the occasion called for noise rather than a subdued start to the game.

I thought the applause was a nice touch actually. When it's not a major tragedy as such i think it's far more respectful for fans to congratulate a player's achievements that way.

What happened with Souness & Gullit?

I thought the applause was a nice touch actually. When it's not a major tragedy as such i think it's far more respectful for fans to congratulate a player's achievements that way.

What happened with Souness & Gullit?

They argued about who fuked up the Toon more, its was very neck and neck but Souness won with taking his pay off whereas Gullit the part timer quit.  :knuppel2:

Who the hell plays Zenden in a CL semi final

Shocking line-up by Benitez,Sissoko on the bench,Gerrard a MR,what is he thinking

Should Bring Sissoko on in the seconed half,you need someone to fight for the ball,Chelsea are in total control of the Midfield.